Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Gift from Storm8!

Executive Chef

Free Gift from Storm8!

Hey! I was playing Weekend Warrior, and I got a pop-up thanking me for being a Castle Story player and then offered me a free gift. What an amazing surprise! I'm not going to say what it is yet, as I want it to continue to be a surprise, but I wanted everyone to know so that they can log in and get their gifts!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have been able to open my game for the first time in months today and I also won't spoil the surprise, but I will say WOW!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have been able to open my game for the first time in months today and I also won't spoil the surprise, but I will say WOW!!
    Congratulations! What an amazing honor! And well deserved!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats, we got a faerie in your honor….

Rhino Keeper

Spirit Wind Faerie

Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Congrats, we got a faerie in your honor?.
    So wonderful to honor our own Spirit Wind ! ! !

Big Congrats!!!!

Executive Chef
    Well deserved, great and very apt description of the faerie! Hope you can stay logged onto your game.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats SpiritWind!! You DEFINITELY deserve to be immortalized for all your hard work! Truly thankful for all your work across the various forums!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't want to spoil it for those that have not seen it yet.... but it's awesome of storm8 to recognize and validate all you do for the forums🐶

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats SpritWind! A well deserved honor.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    I LOVE that S8 gave us a faerie named Spiritwind for all that she does to help the realm and everyone else. I hope in a small way, it shows how much S8 and all the rest of us need and appreciate what you do to help us all out every single day.

Thank you, Spiritwind. Can't wait to see what you will give us.

(i also wonder if S8 was trying to make up for a grand prize in the last event of just a walker). I hadn't been able to log in for over a month and just got back in Mon night. I got thru half the goals, but couldn't collect from Ivy enough to finish it. However I read the comments about the event. Hoping for a good event tomorrow and that 8 can fully participate.)

Updated - well I guess I did spoil the surprise. I originally posted it in another discussion (forgot I'd changed discussions earlier in the day, so I cut and pasted it in here before I read all the previous comments).
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast