Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Maybe the feast dropping bear is a prize from the upcoming LB MH (just a wild guess, but it has been a trend two week events lately...)
    I have also finished, and no sign of the Hungry Bear. I am now not able to log into my game after finishing this event. That is why I hate linking potential prizes from one event to another. With the erratic ability of players to log in to their games because of being locked out, it is difficult enough to finish one event. Now linking prizes to future LB/MHs seems ridiculous. I am lucky if I complete one event, much less two in a row. The longest time I am able to play is about 4 days. I am very sad about how things seem to be going.

Very sorry but I've had to drop out of the event due to real life and won't be able to finish the storyline summaries. I hope someone else will be able to let others know what happens after part 9.

Really, really unhappy to have wasted so much time and energy on this event only to find there is not a feast dropper after all. S8 Please please STOP listing LB prizes with the event. This is not the first time they have tricked me and it is frustrating. Please just list the actual event prizes so we know what we are working towards.

Rhino Keeper
    My understanding was the main prize for this event was the hungry bear. I completed the event and the hungry bear was not in my inventory, even though, it's on the splash screen. So after spending gems, buying starter packs, wasting time and energy, the only prizes we earn is a dessert basket which is decor only, a chubby bunny which gives next to nothing, and red riding hood a walker. I never skip events, but I totally wish I had skipped this one!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    My understanding was the main prize for this event was the hungry bear. I completed the event and the hungry bear was not in my inventory, even though, it's on the splash screen. So after spending gems, buying starter packs, wasting time and energy, the only prizes we earn is a dessert basket which is decor only, a chubby bunny which gives next to nothing, and red riding hood a walker. I never skip events, but I totally wish I had skipped this one!
    Me too! I won't have enough energy to complete this and participate in a LB.

It's right up the top of post #2. Hungry Bear gives feasts, I was expecting him to appear somewhere along the line before Red Riding Hood. To my understanding this is information that SW has been given by S8. To have the Hungry Bear listed as part of the event and in the splash screen I believe it is not fair if we then have to partake in a LB and only the top 2 will get him, usually people that have no need of a feast dropper. Believe me on my level 50 kingdom I'm swimming in feasts of all types. But in this level 20 one I would love him. Could this be described as a type of false advertising?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked about the bear or rather the lack of the bear... hopefully we'll have the answer shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Me too! I won't have enough energy to complete this and participate in a LB.

It's right up the top of post #2. Hungry Bear gives feasts, I was expecting him to appear somewhere along the line before Red Riding Hood. To my understanding this is information that SW has been given by S8. To have the Hungry Bear listed as part of the event and in the splash screen I believe it is not fair if we then have to partake in a LB and only the top 2 will get him, usually people that have no need of a feast dropper. Believe me on my level 50 kingdom I'm swimming in feasts of all types. But in this level 20 one I would love him. Could this be described as a type of false advertising?
    I really agree. This is terrible on the part of S8! My level 35 kingdom has no feast droppers and I worked so hard and logged in so often for my energy refill to do this. I do not want a walker. I keep them all in Town Hall as they slow my game on this old iPad. I thought the feast dropper would come at the end at the same time or a step before the Red Riding Hood. I would never had wasted so much time had I known I would not get a feast dropper at the end. Very poor form, S8! False advertising indeed!

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BC193622-5A0E-4038-A6F2-228ACEBE1C02.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	64472

The splash screen clearly shows that we earn the Hungry Bear from completing goals for the Stolen Sweets event. They cannot make it a LB prize as they promised in their splash screen that it was awarded for completing goals. If they change it after all our work, it is decidedly unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked about the bear or rather the lack of the bear... hopefully we'll have the answer shortly.

I have 3 torn hoods. I keep getting black ribbon saying I can?t get more. Scare to make a ticket because I was locked out 4 weeks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I have 3 torn hoods. I keep getting black ribbon saying I can?t get more. Scare to make a ticket because I was locked out 4 weeks.
    Torn hood tend cows
    Red cloak any craft in Royal Exchange
    Traveling Scarf from stables
    Beautiful Bow fight fangbeast

You need one of each of these to fulfill goal