Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Well, I'll keep on collecting baskets, but I'm not sure I'll expend energy on them. Yet. That's a lot of chopping. For what? I can't keep walkers out on my game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Actually, I believe there were quite a few

My personal, most disliked event was the one that gave us Gerard the Lobster. He was advertised as being an energy dropper, which he was, except that he drops ONE energy point each time you collect from him. I am still smarting from the time and effort wasted to win him and have become suspicious of every event that has an energy dropper as a prize.
    I don't think my Gerard always returns the energy! Lucky you!

My most hated event was the robot one. I stopped playing for mmm 6 months? after that one.

I am not happy that newer events like this aren't allowing us to sell off buildings and other items we don't want like the bunny. I did want the bear, and think that not having the prizes listed on the splash screens is a form of deception. As well as a "walker" as a prize, I was liking the idea of a Little Red Riding Hood figure placed next to bears, goldilocks, and wolves. So I guess my idea of starting a "Fractured Fairy Tales" grouping won't be be possible....
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-18-22 at 02:23 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Do we know when this event ends?

Farm Supplier
    I put in a lot of time and energy on this event. So sad the bear isn’t one of the prizes. That’s the only reason I started this event. I’ve made it to the last stage, but I’m not willing to put in more time and energy and coins for a walker. I’m only averaging one drop per each dead tree! I really loved the art, but don’t need more walkers, especially for everything expended to earn it. Most of my walkers are stored. Going back to working on gnome and scorpion expansions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Not soon enough! Jk, stopped playing a while back but my goals say 7 days which means between 6 and 7 days. Most likely next Wednesday 6:00 pm PDT.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Events end at 6pm PDT on United States time zone Wednesdays. Some events are 5 or 10 days, some are 7 or 14. It's always a Wednesday after the event starts (which is always on a Thursday 11am PDT). The event drops from items generally don't start until an event is formally done. So even though a Storybook takes 10 days to complete from ones' start date, and one can start on a Thursday, even though *you* may finish the storybook part on a Sunday or Monday or Tuesday, the event still runs until Wednesday 6PM PDT and event drops/any timer changes on items, may not start until the event is formally finished.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Thank you! New events usually come out on Thursdays, so I figured this one was still ongoing. I'm sitting this one out. I don't need/want another walker.

Host(ess)
    Is there even any value in walkers? I don't get the point

Fashion Designer
    48 hours of checking cows for the 4th hood piece, was just now collecting and got the progress arrow pointing to the book, I was SO happy! I should have screen shotted it because I got the galloping horse, game reset, no progress, cows not collected from. Of course collecting again did not give me the 4th piece. I love this game so much. I started playing when I was going through chemotherapy, it was a fun way to pass the hours in hospital and home too sick to do anything else. Too much brain fog to read books. Its been years now, my kingdom is huge. I did get locked out for a while lately and swore I would quit but I just couldnt, here I am fighting to finish another event among setbacks. I sure hope I get that 4th piece soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    48 hours of checking cows for the 4th hood piece, was just now collecting and got the progress arrow pointing to the book, I was SO happy! I should have screen shotted it because I got the galloping horse, game reset, no progress, cows not collected from. Of course collecting again did not give me the 4th piece. I love this game so much. I started playing when I was going through chemotherapy, it was a fun way to pass the hours in hospital and home too sick to do anything else. Too much brain fog to read books. Its been years now, my kingdom is huge. I did get locked out for a while lately and swore I would quit but I just couldnt, here I am fighting to finish another event among setbacks. I sure hope I get that 4th piece soon.
    Did it again!! This time I got the screen shot showing the progress arrow!

UPDATE:
    One of these glitches added a page in the book, and all I had to do was get one more scarf from a sawmill to move on. Glad it happened! I love the walkers, especially my ghost skeleton pirate and witch ridng her broomstick!
    Last edited by nukesters2; 08-19-22 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Trying to add screen shot
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway