Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 08/11: Stolen Sweets | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Marybeth3781 View Post
    Would a kind soul be able to post the dialogue? Many of us are still not seeing most of the dialogue and as it is I have no idea what the event story is even about.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering I?ve already gone through putting in a support ticket.
    I didn't take screenshots but I can provide a summary of the dialogue I've seen thus far so that those who missed it can have some idea of what's going on...

Ruler wants to take a day off, it's a beautiful day for it
    The Baron is angry - someone stole from his new business venture
    Suprisingly, he's taken up baking & selling his wares
    His first batch was amazing but it was stolen

Ruler will investigate the theft but they also wonder why Baron doesn't just buy more ingredients and bake more - surely he can afford it
    Baron is (unsurprisingly) not happy about this comment
    He saw the thief run in the direction of Ivy's & thinks maybe the witch is in league with the thief
    Ruler doesn't think so but agrees to ask around in case Ivy saw something

3 & armor side goal
    Ivy is acting slightly suspicious
    But it's not because she stole from the Baron, it's because she lets Thurston have his ***** days at her house (in exchange for muffins)
    Thurston is very ashamed of his sweet tooth and doesn't want the other knights to see him pigging out on muffins etc
    His breastplate snapped off after his 5th donut and he's probably jogging off the sugar
    Find his armor to find Thurston
    Baron now thinks Thurston is the thief but Ruler doesn't think so

The other side goal dialogue was about smelling something delicious, but it's not the Baron's wares, so let's go investigate who else is baking in our realm.

Edited to add:
    Apparently this forum censors the word c h e a t . That's what it was called in the game dialogue - a [that word] day - yet I can't write it here for you without extra spaces. Actually the asterisks kind of make it look like Thurston is doing something much worse than just not sticking to his meal plans.
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 08-11-22 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Only one piece of the armor comes from the ponds. The others come from tomatoes, cows and maybe something else that I forgot.
    Thank you! I got the 3 parts already. If in case you remember where to find the last one please update us and i will keep looking as well

Update::
    Plants in a log for the fourth piece. I just refreshed the forum lol. Thank you all

Thank you Squire Keladry, I and many others appreciate it. <3

Executive Chef
    "Edited to add:
    Apparently this forum censors the word c h e a t . That's what it was called in the game dialogue - a [that word] day - yet I can't write it here for you without extra spaces. Actually the asterisks kind of make it look like Thurston is doing something much worse than just not sticking to his meal plans."

Fun fact: In Dragon Story, you can't post the word g l i t c h on someone's wall. Not sure if that also applies to CS or not.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I still don't have the goals yet, so I guess it won't be till tomorrow now.

As an FYI, discussing word filters actually isn't allowed on the forum. Given it's a part of the dialogue, then ok, but normally this is not.

Fashion Designer
    Was it really 2 gems for the Ivy drop?
    By the time I looked at it it was 460 gems.
    Missed out again.

It looks like we need 24 of the Ivy drop. Going to be tough.

That's odd! I crafted and collected the first Ripped Recipe, which allowed me to advance in the goals. Why is it now showing that I don't have the first Ripped Recipe?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

That's odd! I crafted and collected the first Ripped Recipe, which allowed me to advance in the goals. Why is it now showing that I don't have the first Ripped Recipe?
    Same here. I think it is simply because we used it at Goal 4 to "craft" the first decoration, which is the Dessert Basket.
    The above Decipher Clue II will give us something else at Goal 7

The story follows the same steps as in "A tale of fire and fluff": https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Summary of story for parts 4 & 5. Sorry for not doing screenshots but this is much quicker for me.

Baron wants to know if we've found out anything
    He also starts to say something about how people would have known the treats were his becau... then stops and says never mind that
    He wants us to ring answers out of Thurston
    Thurston turns up without his armor & will report on the situation but want to get back into armor first

Ruler wants to clear Thurston's name & asks him if he stole the Baron's treats
    Thurston said he didn't & he would've have paid for them if he'd known
    He was training when a basket of delicious sweets appeared in front of him & he couldn't resist the temptation
    There was a suspicious hooded individual nearby - she seemed to be going door to door
    Ruler wonders why someone would steal the Baron's goods and give them away

My speculation - maybe we're looking at a Robin Hood inspired storyline

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Hi,

Of the 20 odd times i tired, I got the discarded armor piece only once. Does anyone else have better luck?

Thanks.
    I got all pieces by looking at the list in page 1, entry 4 (above) and looked at the earned from info for each piece.There is a limit of 1 each for abandoned armour.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 08-12-22 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Added more info

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast