Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cupcake Walk - Aug. 10th, 2022 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Matcha cupcake ??? Attachment 64408
    No, it?s a recipe that will be available from the sugar and spice oven after first part is complete😉

Princess' Guests Prize
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20220810-194708_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	370.3 KB 
ID:	64409

Counter Presentation Mini Cupcakes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20220810-191042_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	64410

Quote Originally Posted by charmr77 View Post
    No, it?s a recipe that will be available from the sugar and spice oven after first part is complete��
    Ah yes it's true I forgot the new recipes

Ok thanks you ��

I noticed one more changes... While doing 5day goal, It also gave 14day goal parts. Do I see wrongly? Anyway I liked the idea. I've been hoping for this since BS, gave us 14day, side goal and 5day goal in one go.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_Love View Post
    I noticed one more changes... While doing 5day goal, It also gave 14day goal parts. Do I see wrongly? Anyway I liked the idea. I've been hoping for this since BS, gave us 14day, side goal and 5day goal in one go.
    Me too - appreciate the goal parts dropped from completing the 5-day goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lin49 View Post
    Part 1
    Serve 3 Vanilla Cupcakes (4 hrs)
    Serve 4 Espressos (4 hrs)
    Buy 1 Sweet N Spice *** This oven is also dropping parts for the 14-day goal***
    - 8 Oven Elements
    - 8 Sugar Knobs

Part 2 ( Thank you cuzie65)
    Serve 5 Citrine Cupcakes (2 hrs)
    Serve 6 Lattes (22 hrs)
    Serve 14 Mini Cupcakes (1 hr)

Part 3 (thank you cuzie65)
    Serve 3 Vanilla Cupcakes (4 hrs)
    Serve 8 Mochas (30 min)
    Serve 18 Matcha Cupcakes

How long on those Matcha cupcakes??

Here I go again.

I just think that's kinda unfair. I'm not doing the 5 day goal so my chances of completing the main goal is less cause others are getting extra parts. How is that fair? Imo all players should get a certain amount of parts collectively. So we all have a fair chance of finishing the goal.

Nothing is dropping parts in my bakery currently (for the past few hours). It was a nice incentive while it lasted. But when the 14 day goal ovens don?t drop parts, it is a huge problem!

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Here I go again.

I just think that's kinda unfair. I'm not doing the 5 day goal so my chances of completing the main goal is less cause others are getting extra parts. How is that fair? Imo all players should get a certain amount of parts collectively. So we all have a fair chance of finishing the goal.
    I think this is balanced out by the fact that those who are participating in the 5 day goal have more to bake, more parts to get for the new ovens and fewer oven slots available for the 14 day goal.

In my opinion, this is a nice solution for those who want to try to complete more of the available goals during the given time span.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Here I go again.

What?s the big deal?
    Just buy one Sweet N Spice oven, cook only the first recipe which is unlocked at once and you will get the parts 🤷🏼*♀️

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast