Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Item prices

Executive Chef
    I believe it's called the Fried Banana, but it's from the Fryer. And it sells for 26,495 per 10 at max pricing. Only able to crafted and sold on iOS though.

(I could sell them off to you for 5k coins, and you could sell them max priced for the 26k. Making 20k in profit.)

The Carmel Lollipops sell for 8,925 per 10. - iOS only

Fancy Handbags(?) from the studio sell at 16,415 at full price.

Watermelon Sherbet sells for 17,500 coins at full market price per 10

Feather Masks from the Farmer's Outpost sell for around 15,540 at full market pricing per 10, of course.

Anything from the Smokehouse (iOS only) sells for quite the profit as well. Though doesn't really sell or get bought that often. Though in the end, crafting the items in the Smokehouse is mostly easy, doesn't require many resources and sells for quite the amount in the market.

If you have the Golden Lure unlocked in the bait shop and many silver from completing the delivery trucks, you can craft Golden Lure and sell it, or even use it. Depending on your luck you can catch many Anchovy, Salmon , etc at once. I remember catching over 15 Anchovy with just 1 Golden Lure.

Per 10 Golden Lure I believe it sells for around 5,390 coins. Not much, though is a decently fast seller. Especially during events.

I would recommend selling accordingly to events as well. Craft and sell fishing bait, selling off extra Pickaxes or Shovels you have and get as you can. Saws go relatively quickly regardless of the time of day or whatever event is happening. Same could be applied to some craft items too, like Almond Butter for example during events as well.

Almost any truffle item sells for well too. Especially the Pizza or the Risotto. The Risotto selling for 12,040 coins, and the pizza selling for 13.230 per 10.

Also chopping down Ash Trees during events that need crafting from the studio sell pretty quickly as well. I have a separate farm that sells off Ash Tree bits during events and it's gone within usually 20 minutes, if that. Making over 2k in profit per 10. Not that it's a massive amount, though it falls in with the section of selling accordingly with events that I have wrote above.

If you have any of the Trunk or Treats, and have the Candy Maker unlocked, it will sometimes drop a Carmel Lollipop. Which sells for around 892 coins for just 1, it will also sometimes drop a Milk Chocolate which can be used to craft the Almond Toffees, which sell for 4,550 per 10.

Or you can make and sell off the Wood Necklace for 8,225 coins. Though I wouldn't recommend this one for regular crafting for profit at all from personal experience. You'd be better off just selling the Ash Tree chopped bits and selling them off instead of using them to craft this necklace. It would take around 30 tree bits to craft a stack of 10 necklaces, and at that point you'd only be making maybe an extra 1,000-1,600(?) coins by using the 30 bits of tree to even craft the 10 necklaces. Not only that considered but no one really buys them necklaces anyway. So this one has more downsides than anything. It sells for a lot on paper; though all the effort and resources gone into crafting it don't really make it worth it (to me).
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 08-16-22 at 04:23 PM.

I actually pushed a change to the Fried Banana to make it craftable on Android today.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I actually pushed a change to the Fried Banana to make it craftable on Android today.
    We’re there any other iOS items/buildings that were recently added to Android with this update?

Would be helpful for the guide
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    We’re there any other iOS items/buildings that were recently added to Android with this update?

Would be helpful for the guide
    Nope, just that

Executive Chef
    Thanks for this! I try doing fried bananas, but not always in the mood for all the steps lol. The caramel lollipops is nice too! Just have to craft the caramel sauce. It?s a lot of these I need to craft more of. I just see a lot of steps involved and sometimes I don?t feel like doing all of them. Just wish I could earn more easy money because at this point I?m not going to fully expand or at least be to the newest papers that I haven?t even expanded once to! But thanks once again for this. I will definitely try to start doing some of these! I also got the idea for crafting the chocolate brownies because you mentioned I should craft them before and I just a few weeks ago started doing them and should have already been lol

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I believe it's called the Fried Banana, but it's from the Fryer. And it sells for 26,495 per 10 at max pricing. Only able to crafted and sold on iOS though.

(I could sell them off to you for 5k coins, and you could sell them max priced for the 26k. Making 20k in profit.)

The Carmel Lollipops sell for 8,925 per 10. - iOS only

Fancy Handbags(?) from the studio sell at 16,415 at full price.

Watermelon Sherbet sells for 17,500 coins at full market price per 10

Feather Masks from the Farmer's Outpost sell for around 15,540 at full market pricing per 10, of course.

Anything from the Smokehouse (iOS only) sells for quite the profit as well. Though doesn't really sell or get bought that often. Though in the end, crafting the items in the Smokehouse is mostly easy, doesn't require many resources and sells for quite the amount in the market.

If you have the Golden Lure unlocked in the bait shop and many silver from completing the delivery trucks, you can craft Golden Lure and sell it, or even use it. Depending on your luck you can catch many Anchovy, Salmon , etc at once. I remember catching over 15 Anchovy with just 1 Golden Lure.

Per 10 Golden Lure I believe it sells for around 5,390 coins. Not much, though is a decently fast seller. Especially during events.

I would recommend selling accordingly to events as well. Craft and sell fishing bait, selling off extra Pickaxes or Shovels you have and get as you can. Saws go relatively quickly regardless of the time of day or whatever event is happening. Same could be applied to some craft items too, like Almond Butter for example during events as well.

Almost any truffle item sells for well too. Especially the Pizza or the Risotto. The Risotto selling for 12,040 coins, and the pizza selling for 13.230 per 10.

Also chopping down Ash Trees during events that need crafting from the studio sell pretty quickly as well. I have a separate farm that sells off Ash Tree bits during events and it's gone within usually 20 minutes, if that. Making over 2k in profit per 10. Not that it's a massive amount, though it falls in with the section of selling accordingly with events that I have wrote above.

If you have any of the Trunk or Treats, and have the Candy Maker unlocked, it will sometimes drop a Carmel Lollipop. Which sells for around 892 coins for just 1, it will also sometimes drop a Milk Chocolate which can be used to craft the Almond Toffees, which sell for 4,550 per 10.

Or you can make and sell off the Wood Necklace for 8,225 coins. Though I wouldn't recommend this one for regular crafting for profit at all from personal experience. You'd be better off just selling the Ash Tree chopped bits and selling them off instead of using them to craft this necklace. It would take around 30 tree bits to craft a stack of 10 necklaces, and at that point you'd only be making maybe an extra 1,000-1,600(?) coins by using the 30 bits of tree to even craft the 10 necklaces. Not only that considered but no one really buys them necklaces anyway. So this one has more downsides than anything. It sells for a lot on paper; though all the effort and resources gone into crafting it don't really make it worth it (to me).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12