Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Scottish Bakes ▪ 9th August - 23rd August ▪ (14 days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Don't get excited about the fountain being included.

I am on the very last part of goal. There's no more purchases to make. Unless they give out 2 prizes at the end. Fountain not part of this goal.

Mention it because image shown included fountain.

Last recipe presentation :

Attachment 64455

All the recipes and presentation look pretty.
    I don?t think the fountain was mentioned as a possibility. Just the Queen, swing and meadow.

ETA: I believe the fountain was an old goal item but may have just been out of place in between this current goal?s items.

Fashion Designer
    Faire Swing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AED271CE-AC02-4E1D-B140-9C06326B0FA1.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	64457

Rhino Keeper
    3 hundred and 80 hrs of product into 5 days with 7 ovens can I do it ?

Goal Prize :

Name:	0DDC8DC1-8790-47A5-A848-34A8A3FA54B6.jpeg 
Views:	126 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	64468

Funny like the Faire Swing better. Could use more shrubbery/flower/bush to me. ⬆️ Probably display it once then put it away.

Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Goal Prize :

Name:	0DDC8DC1-8790-47A5-A848-34A8A3FA54B6.jpeg 
Views:	126 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	64468

Funny like the Faire Swing better. Could use more shrubbery/flower/bush to me. ⬆️ Probably display it once then put it away.
    Agreed.

I thought the blanket was a pond

Please help!

I have completed ALL PARTS of the goal? in fact I have I have completed the 10 hour goal of baked items number 27 through 38, TWICE! I baked those items twice and did not get credit, therefore did not get final goal prize!

Please help! What do I do?

Thank you! Respectfully,

THANK YOU! ISSUE HAS BEEN CORRECTED!
    Last edited by sadieroo24; 08-17-22 at 01:08 PM.

Well, I for one, wasn't able to get into the game the past 24 hours. It just wouldn't load. Tried times and times again, even tried to access the Forums but no luck. Were the servers down?

Thank you for having new recipes that are not flat looking! The fairy cake, castle cake and cupcake stands look great in the bakery. Much better! So many new recipes have been cute but presented so small on the trays so you never get to see the detail. Thanks again!

I don't know if anybody's aware of this but the gift parts for the current 14-day goal are missing from the lineup if this could be reported to someone please or passed on to an admin or moderator thank you so much

I went to gift an item to a neighbour and all the Goal parts for this goal have disappeared from the gifting selections. Flower crown, Fairy and the first 2. It begins with the popcorn items! What happened. I did gifting this am and all was well. I went back in to gift some more and the desired gifts are unavailable!

Not particular to this goal but sometimes people gift odd random gifts which are not Goal parts or basic parts and not parts for anything they are building. I find this odd.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast