Thread: Let us change our gift reset time with gems!

Let us change our gift reset time with gems!

Absolute clusterblock to gift at 3 am on Eastern Standard Time. I would give you 100 gems to be able to choose what time. How about 50 gems to make it 12 am, instead of 3 am? It's a lot but to me worth it. All these multiple goals make gifting longer.

Feel you keep it at that unreasonable hour in part for people to find ways to be pushed to use gems toward goals and not just decor.

Because I cannot think of a reason why it has to be that way. Technically thing in game that if all had same reset time game would not work that we are not aware of?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Absolute clusterblock to gift at 3 am on Eastern Standard Time. I would give you 100 gems to be able to choose what time. How about 50 gems to make it 12 am, instead of 3 am? It's a lot but to me worth it. All these multiple goals make gifting longer.

Feel you keep it at that unreasonable hour in part for people to find ways to be pushed to use gems toward goals and not just decor.

Because I cannot think of a reason why it has to be that way. Technically thing in game that if all had same reset time game would not work that we are not aware of?
    Honestly, my neighbors are always on edge with all these goals and the reset time the way it is. Many have complained the game is no fun anymore and others have quit for that reason. Still others have said they would settle for a new reset time if nothing else. I do see where getting up or staying up to reset is solely up to the individual, but it is easy to see where the game would make them feel they had to. Id love to see a later reset time. Evening would possibly work better for most.