Thread: Is there an updated habitat thread?

Is there an updated habitat thread?

I have searched the sticky post with the habitat list for what I am looking for and cannot find it. Many habitats that were not originally upgradeable are now. But I would like to know if different ones are upgraded to 4 or 5 dragons. I want to get the most I can for my gold and don’t want to spend 200-300 gold for one slot upgrade. Is there a guide with all upgradeable habitats and how many dragons they hold?

Rhino Keeper
    I have expanded the habitats that hold 3 dragons that were won on the old leaderboard milestones for 200 gold and they go to 5 dragons. S8 also made a few of the regular habitats that were bought for coins to house 5 dragons too also for 200 gold. Ones i remember are metal, valentine, fairytale and i think stone. Those you can tell when you tap upgrade, if it says 200 gold it ups dragons to 5, if it says 500 you would be buying a different habitat.

Habitats for 4 dragons as far as i know upgrade to 5 for 100 gold and if you tap upgrade it should say that. There are a few that were made expandable to 5 a while back and these cost 300 gold but it will show that if you tap upgrade but you can X out and not upgrade.