Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you manage the 4 goals at once?

Rhino Keeper

How did you manage the 4 goals at once?

I finished first five day goal.

I should finish side goal.

Will unlock last recipe on 2nd 5 day goal...don't want the prize

I haven't finished a 14 day goal since January due to 2 hours recipes and work. Will unlock last recipe.

Only did the 5 day challenge and the side goal. Didn't want 15 day prize enough. Already foresee it draining my coins and not finishing. Glad I did the 5 day liked that prize better. Liked the ticket booth but overall not worth my time. Last time I finish is because I used a lot of coins to trigger collectibles. Now really have to make sure I want it to do that. Constant clicking is tedious. Literally an hour. Build 3 ovens alone just by collectibles. Had 20 or slightly under neighbors at the time

I just finished the last 5 day goal and therefore have finished all 4 challenges.
    Sounds weird, but I found it easier this time. I usually struggle to finish challenges, exspecially with recepis that have a short cooking time.
    It was a bit boring with the 1day recepis in the side goal, but easy to plan.

Honestly, I use my gems for more appliance slots. Then I have more space to work with. This is key in the long run.

This forum is a *godsend* to plan out starting longer time dishes before I need them, but calculating them being ready and not spoiled when I know I'll finish a previous step in a goal.

Helps to be picky about which neighbors get my part requests. I only send to active players that I know will help and in a timely fashion. I cultivate help by double part sending to people who request from me. Also only send approximately the quantity I need for each part until later in the bakery story reset day and then I'll send mass requests to everyone which may show up later for them. (I work on dropping inactive players as much as I can.)

I decline gifts that don't help me (food, random parts, etc.) and it allows people to gift parts I need after it goes through the system. Keeps me from maxing out my gifts with unnecessary things.

I concentrate on building appliances during the first part of each appliance for the drop goals with collectibles. Once it opens up to two recipes on the appliance, I will waste coin on flipping recipes on one appliance just for the collectible drops. (I leave a million or so coin always available to be able to waste coin when I have a random block of time in my real life to do that.)

Quote Originally Posted by DieFarm2 View Post
    I just finished the last 5 day goal and therefore have finished all 4 challenges.
    Sounds weird, but I found it easier this time. I usually struggle to finish challenges, exspecially with recepis that have a short cooking time.
    It was a bit boring with the 1day recepis in the side goal, but easy to plan.
    Curious how many neighbors do you have?
    Have roughly 30. No way I can do 5. Hoping I can succeed upcoming new 15.

Quote Originally Posted by choisoss19 View Post
    Honestly, I use my gems for more appliance slots.
    I didn't realize that unlocking only meant one slot/oven. Did it. These multiple goal was enough to push me to do it. I regretted it but now somewhat glad I did it for two ovens. Long run it will be helpful.

Side goal pattern is the first recipes is the same through out. So yes I also overlap bake.

Tip to all - Only serve the amount what it calls for on the recipe card you're on! If you overlap bake and serve all. Before you cleared recipe card you're working on currently, it will not count on next card and be lost One time ever I did it on 5 day(still made it but cost me a day). Trying to be quick served all the day long caffeine drink that. Had to redo ones made ahead of time..😭 Usually on top of it.

Executive Chef
    i finished them all. but i have spent a lot of gems opening up extra appliance slots. i think have stpace for 37 ovens. otherwise, i don't think i could get it done
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Curious how many neighbors do you have?
    Have roughly 30. No way I can do 5. Hoping I can succeed upcoming new 15.
    I have about 22? And some of them only send cappuccino, because until I reached level 99 I was a very strict cappuccino only player and it took some effort to find these neighbors. I definitely want to keep them��

I like the social part of the game. So I try to get into some conversation with all of my neighbors.
    I have one who never write, but always gift and answer requests?but that is okay.
    The majority of my hard core cappuccino neighbors make an exception for me?probably because they always get their daily cappuccino from me ��?and I keep changing my mind and don?t play all goals.

PS: sorry…I don’t know why my commas look like question marks

Farm Supplier
    I don't do the side goals; I just do the goals that unlock ovens and recipes. I use my gems on appliance slots, and for the 5-day goal, I use the two gems to skip building an additional appliance because I usually have several already of whatever appliance is used for the 5-day goal. I originally, did this game because it was an easy, casual-play game. Now with all the overlapping goals, I'm considering giving up on playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Keep calm and carry on

I actually don't find it very difficult - it just requires a bit of planning. Don't have additional oven slots and never stay up to complete any of the goals. Never used gems as well (sorry S8!)

I typically complete all four though not particularly interested in any of the prizes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast