Thread: Suggestions to make game enjoyable again

Angry Suggestions to make game enjoyable again

See attachments for details.
    1. Create a block at the top of Messages Wall page for player to post part requests, if they are going to be out a few days or whatever they feel to post. This box would stay at the top of Messages for all to see.
    2. Gift Section - add tabs, dividing gifts into groups and sort the gifts accordingly. Then a player doesn't have to spend so much time scrolling through just to send one item at the end of the list. Tabs can be marked - Nuts, Bolts, Tools, Food and so on. Please don't try to tell me this cannot be done!
    3. Again, tabs dividing gifts so that they can be easily found. Also, ability to dump excessive gifts. Otherwise, create goals that will reuse older gifts on new appliances.
    4. Fix the goals! Simply put, stop making them so impossible to complete. Go back to a single goal 15 days long, without so many dishes to make. Then do a 5 day goal after the 15 day goal. Stop doing goals in goals, no one and I mean no one is enjoying the game any more. People are quiting playing or refusing to do goals, the ones that are trying to stick it out are losing neighbors. No one wants to play this game any more.
    I am not a programmer but I suspect that none of these suggestions are impossible. For whatever reason, you as a game provider are just refusing to make the game worth playing. Stop pushing your luck and get things fixed where more can enjoy the game. Attempting to force people to spend money to play a game doesn't work out well, especially in this time of so many expense challenges.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220729-171907_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	64365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220729-171448_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	64367Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220801-202803_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	182.5 KB 
ID:	64368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220729-172257_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	64366

New Resident
    Yeah, the tone here is total frustration..but many of us are frustrated that this game has become so high pressure. Some of these suggestions would be great.. 1 long and 1 short goal per month. Tabs for gifting.. and I like the gift request box. I play games to chill and shake off a tough day, when they add pressure..I find myself taking time off from the game to lessen my stress.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve seen #2 suggested so many times and no action. It would be soooo much easier to find gifts for neighbors. I suspect that’s why some neighbors don’t get involved with gifting parts—it’s work to find older parts and those that are seldom requested. I can’t imagine why improvements aren’t made unless they want people to stop playing.

I also wish they would bring more of the other goal appliances back for sale with ALL the recipes available. There are quite a number of them that I’ve been waiting awhile to purchase.

Game has become an obligation.

Quote Originally Posted by Burntdinner View Post
    I?ve seen #2 suggested so many times and no action. It would be soooo much easier to find gifts for neighbors. I suspect that?s why some neighbors don?t get involved with gifting parts?it?s work to find older parts and those that are seldom requested. I can?t imagine why improvements aren?t made unless they want people to stop playing.

I also wish they would bring more of the other goal appliances back for sale with ALL the recipes available. There are quite a number of them that I?ve been waiting awhile to purchase.
    I am one of the long time players of BS and RS who is taking an extended break at this time. I?m not sure I want to come back, the games have become a chore. It takes so much time to visit each neighbor every night just to keep a 4 star score, then stay up until 2 am to send gifts so it?s nearly 3 am before I get to sleep. ( I?m up now so I can send gifts on fashion story). I have quite a few demanding neighbors who each want a different gift. I cant keep track of it all.

I wish the game was like it was before, fun and relaxing, no pressure. I doubt it ever will be again. I play other games where I don?t have to visit friends everyday, I don?t have a star score to keep up and I really enjoy those games.

I don?t know if I will ever come back to your games because I?m enjoying stress free evening now. I don?t want to go back to the pressure. I lost good neighbors because of the stress, and some are taking a break like I am. Hopefully you will change it back?.

New Resident
    I have to agree, the way the number of items needed for each goal has increased to a level where the game is now a chore. I am considering completely stopping playing this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back being able to watch video adverts to speed up cooking.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Grilldeville View Post
    See attachments for details.
    1. Create a block at the top of Messages Wall page for player to post part requests, if they are going to be out a few days or whatever they feel to post. This box would stay at the top of Messages for all to see.
    2. Gift Section - add tabs, dividing gifts into groups and sort the gifts accordingly. Then a player doesn't have to spend so much time scrolling through just to send one item at the end of the list. Tabs can be marked - Nuts, Bolts, Tools, Food and so on. Please don't try to tell me this cannot be done!
    3. Again, tabs dividing gifts so that they can be easily found. Also, ability to dump excessive gifts. Otherwise, create goals that will reuse older gifts on new appliances.
    4. Fix the goals! Simply put, stop making them so impossible to complete. Go back to a single goal 15 days long, without so many dishes to make. Then do a 5 day goal after the 15 day goal. Stop doing goals in goals, no one and I mean no one is enjoying the game any more. People are quiting playing or refusing to do goals, the ones that are trying to stick it out are losing neighbors. No one wants to play this game any more.
    I am not a programmer but I suspect that none of these suggestions are impossible. For whatever reason, you as a game provider are just refusing to make the game worth playing. Stop pushing your luck and get things fixed where more can enjoy the game. Attempting to force people to spend money to play a game doesn't work out well, especially in this time of so many expense challenges.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220729-171907_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	64365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220729-171448_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	64367Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220801-202803_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	182.5 KB 
ID:	64368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220729-172257_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	64366
    I agree with your points in #4. The goals have just become way too hard to keep up with and that's why I rarely have been doing them anymore. I would like to see them go back to 30 day goals instead of 15.