Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Am Just About Done

Executive Chef
    The rollbacks are appalling. But I have a new issue. I can't turn off the game music! Can anyone help me out, or does anyone else have this problem??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    The rollbacks are appalling. But I have a new issue. I can't turn off the game music! Can anyone help me out, or does anyone else have this problem??
    Click on the Menu icon lower left (on my iPad anyway) then Settings. There’s a swipe button thingy for the Game music, it shows green when ‘on’, just swipe it to the left to turn it off.

I have the same issue = after every leaderboard I can't get in for days . Needless to say I don't get the food rewards either then. And it is not my internet as I have 5 G and speeds over 200. So not a problem on my end.

Rhino Keeper
    It?s pretty much never a connection issue lol

Been trying for 5 days and game won’t let me in, even on cellular. Brand new iPad Air. Might be time to give up!

I agree to all of the above. Furthermore I often can get access to the game. It keeps telling me I need internet access. But DS is the only game and can?t open. Right now it?s been like that for 48 hours. I have been playing for almost 10 years, but am about to end it now. I can?t keep up with the Quest?s and bingo if I can?t get in?
    It?s like this on all my devices.
    Anyone else been shut out?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleville2 View Post
    I agree to all of the above. Furthermore I often can get access to the game. It keeps telling me I need internet access. But DS is the only game and can?t open. Right now it?s been like that for 48 hours. I have been playing for almost 10 years, but am about to end it now. I can?t keep up with the Quest?s and bingo if I can?t get in?
    It?s like this on all my devices.
    Anyone else been shut out?
    I?m starting to struggle to get in some days. Can?t get in now. Been playing since there was a limit of 30 habitats and you had 1 new dragon a week. Also before we even had pink dragons. I definitely preferred these days.

New Resident
    It?s so frustrating; I?m lucky to get on 1 time every 2-3 days. I can?t keep up with the quests, bingo, or gold exchanges anymore. This could be the end after over 9 years.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, my marker disappeared for the third dragon in tales and I only have about a day left to finish it. On top of that, they increased spin to win to 200 tickets? That?s impossible when the wheel is weighted to 5 tickets. Freaking gross.

Problem signing in everyday just ridiculous.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast