This game has gotten so frustrating that I don?t even have a desire to play it anymore. Here?s a non-exhaustive list:
1. Crashes and rollbacks which always get blamed on the players even though these crashes were much more rare years ago.
2. Ads. I used to get no ads. Then I started getting one a day. Now, just about every time I breed or start a quest, I have to watch an ad. Some of these redirect you to the ad store which can trigger a crash or rollback.
3. Quality of life is nonexistent. Can somebody please tell me why the codex isn?t alphabetical yet? Or there isn?t a search or incinerate option for your storage? It?s insane having to search through hundreds of items.
4. Repetitive gameplay. It?s clockwork how each month will go. There is nothing new and the dragons aren?t cool enough to prioritize getting.
5. Breeding requirements for events. These common dragons get harder and harder every month.
A few years ago I spent a decent amount of money to get some gold producing dragons and I?ve regretted it ever since. The game has not changed one bit and the glitches and errors are only getting worse. I am one more minor inconvenience away from deleting it. And I hate that this is where I?m at now.