Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Am Just About Done

Rhino Keeper

I Am Just About Done

This game has gotten so frustrating that I don?t even have a desire to play it anymore. Here?s a non-exhaustive list:

1. Crashes and rollbacks which always get blamed on the players even though these crashes were much more rare years ago.

2. Ads. I used to get no ads. Then I started getting one a day. Now, just about every time I breed or start a quest, I have to watch an ad. Some of these redirect you to the ad store which can trigger a crash or rollback.

3. Quality of life is nonexistent. Can somebody please tell me why the codex isn?t alphabetical yet? Or there isn?t a search or incinerate option for your storage? It?s insane having to search through hundreds of items.

4. Repetitive gameplay. It?s clockwork how each month will go. There is nothing new and the dragons aren?t cool enough to prioritize getting.

5. Breeding requirements for events. These common dragons get harder and harder every month.

A few years ago I spent a decent amount of money to get some gold producing dragons and I?ve regretted it ever since. The game has not changed one bit and the glitches and errors are only getting worse. I am one more minor inconvenience away from deleting it. And I hate that this is where I?m at now.
    It?s no longer fun to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, missing marker and a rollback on a level 17 champion dragon win that turned it into a loss. Unreal.

Rhino Keeper
    Had a roll back on that champion as well. Grrrr

Farm Supplier
    Can agree to all in the initial post.

Yes the game has still new content in the form of dragons and habitats but the app itself hasn't seen any bug fixes since years.

The device gets always blamed for crashes even if the hardware is still able to run the newest operating system.

The last weeks i had two phases where i couldn't even get into the game for severals days in a row. Was getting the "online game and requires internet access" message event though everything regarding internet (streaming, app downloads, browser, other online games ...) was working without a hitch. If i get in the longest the game runs without a crash is not even 5 minutes and the rollbacks are just a joke (collecting gold from habitats is almost always missing, go figure ).

When was the last real update for this game? I think the last bigger update would be when the codex came out. I agree it's become really boring with the same tasks every month. I will say that I think this is the second 4 day battle tournament that I've noticed.

What happened to the 7 day wheels and the global events?

Rhino Keeper
    I miss when the game was just about breeding and hatching new dragons and it became about competing with other islands. I never expected to collect every dragon but I also didn?t expect to have so many be completely inaccessible due to competing against people with more time/money and breeding requirements that completely depend on RNG.

Executive Chef
    Agreed completely. There have been no real updates in what seems like forever. It doesn?t seem like it would be that hard to alphabetize the codex or storage, just for starters. Searching through all of those items is maddening. Then there are bugs like some dragons in the codex not being craftable even though they should be (like Polaris). How hard is it for the developers to add that button (especially when they have been made aware of the problem long ago)?? Another problem you didn?t mention is no increases in land. I will soon be out of space.

I don?t understand why the developers seem to want to keep this game going, what with all the new dragons as part of the leaderboard and Tales events, but won?t fix bugs or change anything that people have been begging for for YEARS, no matter how straightforward.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I haven?t run out of land yet. But I?m pretty much just going to save and get the rest of the gold producing dragons and level them to 15 and then I?m probably going to be done. And now I can?t even win the tournaments. I didn?t win the last one for the first time in probably over a year.

Again unable to get into the game since a day with the connection message "... online game and requires internet access ..." on two devices. Just tried my mothers account on both devices and it works without a problem, but yeah the problem most be my internet connection or device.

Seriously Storm8, fix your bugs if you want to keep earning money with the ads.

I feel the same. Nothing new in the game just repeat after repeat and greed.
    I don?t even play the events anymore, maybe one every once in awhile.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast