Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Am Just About Done

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    My new device Pixel 7 is no longer compatible with DS as 32 bit game. I can still play on my older tablet for now.
    OMG, that is the exact device I just got! Lol! The whole reason I got it was to play my games. I use my iPhone for everything, but since my older accounts are now too big or whatever to load on ios, I got an Android, and now it won't download the games. *crying*
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Get a Fire HD 10+ Tablet from Amazon and load the Android apk. Works well with older games and cheap on sale <$100.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I just got a new Android device. Was told I should be able to reinstall DS and CS, but I can't get either of them!!! Wouldn't have purchased new device if I had known! Does anyone know how I can recover my games??
    Did you go to the library of your games in the Google Play store? If you ever played Dragon Story on Android then it should be in your library. I'll edit this post with clear directions on how to get to it in a few minutes.
    Update: I can't find the list of apps I ever installed on Android. They changed everything in the store and it wasn't good.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 12-31-22 at 06:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got to log in after like 2 months

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Get a Fire HD 10+ Tablet from Amazon and load the Android apk. Works well with older games and cheap on sale <$100.
    I must have missed the sale where it was that cheap. What is"apk?" Are you sure I will be able to download Dragon Story to it?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    No guarantees, I am playing on my Fire HD10+ now though.You can look up how to run Google games on a Fire Tablet.The APK files are ithe files you need to load on the tablet. The black Friday deals were awesome, don't know about now.

Rhino Keeper
    If I go back to an older iOS is it feasible that I?d be able to get on? I?d have to transfer my account to a different phone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234