Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More than ever for ever neighbor to post your own wall what gift you need!

Quote Originally Posted by tristebelle View Post
    100%! I'm the same Auroramom.

As a disabled mother of 3, I simply don't have the time to individually check each wall and send individual gifts, I try to make sure people know before they add me that I only mass gift goal parts or basics. If I am gifted something I don't want, I just delete it...no hassle and no worries. This is just a game after all.
    People always say game after all but if you play goal it could impact whether you are successful or not. Then always just say just a game then I see same players who can tell spend a lot to get decos but when it?s concerning goal to help a nbr out oh it?s just a game. Hypocrisy. They just don?t care enough unless it impacts their goal game. Just speaking my thoughts. This I?m speaking about other players not you. Because can tell you?re a lax player more casual.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    People always say game after all but if you play goal it could impact whether you are successful or not. Then always just say just a game then I see same players who can tell spend a lot to get decos but when it?s concerning goal to help a nbr out oh it?s just a game. Hypocrisy. They just don?t care enough unless it impacts their goal game. Just speaking my thoughts. This I?m speaking about other players not you. Because can tell you?re a lax player more casual.
    Not to pick on you, but I really wish you would not denigrate other styles of playing. I am a conscientious player and I think my neighbors are happy with my style of playing. I do consider the game as just a game. I do not spend tons of gems to get decor and never spend gems to complete goals. In fact I do not know when was the last time I bought gems was, maybe years ago. I am not lazy or a hypocrite and think that insulting all people that do not play your way is hurtful. I do not gift until I get up around 7am because I need my sleep. I see that most of my gifts are received so the time is not a factor in my mind. Also I have over 70 neighbors each in restaurant, bakery and fashion. I have about a half hour in the morning for all those games. I have to collect recipes, start new ones, gift neighbors, approve neighbor requests and make my requests in that half hour for all 3 games. Then I have to work which is definitely more important than games. So unfortunately I can not gift individually from wall posts. I also check my games every couple of hours to approve requests. I do have on my wall that I mass gift goal parts. I am fine with your style of playing so please stop insulting others styles. I guess what I am saying is that I respect your style of playing and would hope that you could respect my style and that unfortunately we would not be each other’s ideal neighbor. Thank you so much
    Last edited by auroramom; 09-02-22 at 02:52 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for your comments but this thread has deteriorated as is now violating forum rules for being disruptive and picking on other players which even though it might not have been the intent, it has been the result. There is an existing thread on neighbour etiquette (sorry, I couldn't easily locate it, but that is the name of the thread) where you can continue discussions should you choose to do so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12