Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More than ever for ever neighbor to post your own wall what gift you need!

More than ever for ever neighbor to post your own wall what gift you need!

With recent multiple goals piling up. Need to post what gift you want and keep it update and keep it up.

Hate to visit but when I do I look for it. Time and time again no post. Have asked and told neighbors to do this months ago. Out of 30 l only 4 post!

Gets my goat at the amount of players who never to this. If you play this game you have enough time to be considerate and post on your wall what you need. Especially for those of us on Est. IMO it?s plain lazy to not post. Because it takes little time at all. Reason started mass gifting. At this rate neighbors not doing goal or basic they are going ti be gifted much later or not at all.

Help me continue being a good neighbor who gifts you properly but you need to be aware by not posting you let people on the Est time stay up later then we had intended. Had to make executive decisions.

I do things a certain way now. But making this post to future possible neighbor who are ignorant. That when you don?t post what you need it makes gifting harder. Why in past I was quick to delete. Took hour just gift vs. seven minutes when I knew what alll needed. Some probably thought I was strict. I can be but part of the reason I dropped neighbors they don?t post and had me visiting their baking to survey it. Multiple posts by me requesting to post on their wall or mine ignored.

I could make a list with notes but no more. Making it work or a chore with laziness Easier to drop you or mass gift on auto and you can tell me what you need if it changes.

Need to be blunt with my thoughts. Hopefully those that never post will do so.

I like it, if neighbors write on my wall what they need ��
    When I come around tipping I gifted already.

But after all people are different. I am happy with my solution: I massgift Cappuccino and goal parts to the goal players.
    I keep my neighborhood small and know how people are playing.
    It works well that way.

I think the best way is, not to try to educate your neighbors, but make clear how you play and only accept neighbors who have the same playing style.
    If people don’t write on their board what they want, they are probably fine with anything ��*♀️

On my wall I have messages on how I play and my ID. I've only ever added once or twice a few times, but from this forum based on people's signature. So I know how they play before sending a requests. Some ppl read my wall before adding me and some don't.

I always know. How? One of the main things on there is I don't accept players under level 30 and below 2 stars. That's the very first thing I look for in invites. If I see you don't have those requirements, I know you didn't read my wall. I wouldn't take a chance and accept you cause I already know what type of player you are.

As for gifting, I have very little neighbors. A little over 40. My neighbors and I have a communicative relationship. As said on my wall, they know they can tell me when their gifts change and same for me. They know I'm busy and only gift by news feed. They know I don't like receiving basic parts - just goal and cappuccino.

Out of them all, only 2 want basic parts after goals. I know the rest only want cappuccino. So at reset, I only have to go through the gifts list twice alone.

As for goals, I just gift what I want in return. My neighbors and I tend to complete goals at the same pace so when I'm ready for capp, they are too.

Only a little few (like 1 or 3) will let me know "Syddie, I still need this" and I'll gift what they want cause on my wall I have the rule to tell me when your gifts change.

However, this peaceful playing style is crumbling cause all my neighbors are doing various goals. It's frustrating when they're so caught up in cooking to forget to post what they want. And when they do post, every body wants something else! Then you must go from a 3 minute gifting at reset to 20. Please note reset for me is 3 am. Plus all the pressing since gifts for 5 days goals are so far away like capp.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    With recent multiple goals piling up. Need to post what gift you want and keep it update and keep it up.

Hate to visit but when I do I look for it. Time and time again no post. Have asked and told neighbors to do this months ago. Out of 30 l only 4 post!

Gets my goat at the amount of players who never to this. If you play this game you have enough time to be considerate and post on your wall what you need. Especially for those of us on Est. IMO it?s plain lazy to not post. Because it takes little time at all. Reason started mass gifting. At this rate neighbors not doing goal or basic they are going ti be gifted much later or not at all.

Help me continue being a good neighbor who gifts you properly but you need to be aware by not posting you let people on the Est time stay up later then we had intended. Had to make executive decisions.

I do things a certain way now. But making this post to future possible neighbor who are ignorant. That when you don?t post what you need it makes gifting harder. Why in past I was quick to delete. Took hour just gift vs. seven minutes when I knew what alll needed. Some probably thought I was strict. I can be but part of the reason I dropped neighbors they don?t post and had me visiting their baking to survey it. Multiple posts by me requesting to post on their wall or mine ignored.

I could make a list with notes but no more. Making it work or a chore with laziness Easier to drop you or mass gift on auto and you can tell me what you need if it changes.

Need to be blunt with my thoughts. Hopefully those that never post will do so.
    Everyone plays games differently. I never tell neighbors what gift to send because I look at gifts as a gift not something you demand. If I get a gift that I don?t want then I just delete it. I am not being lazy, I just don?t want my neighbors to feel obligated to send specific gifts. I also don?t have time to gift individually. So I feel that it isn?t fair to ask for an individual gift if I can?t reciprocate individual gifting. I do say on my wall that I mass gift goal parts. I just felt the need to respond because you seem so upset about us non requesting players. I wanted to let you know that we all have our ways of playing and it isn?t being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Everyone plays games differently. I never tell neighbors what gift to send because I look at gifts as a gift not something you demand. If I get a gift that I don?t want then I just delete it. I am not being lazy, I just don?t want my neighbors to feel obligated to send specific gifts. I also don?t have time to gift individually. So I feel that it isn?t fair to ask for an individual gift if I can?t reciprocate individual gifting. I do say on my wall that I mass gift goal parts. I just felt the need to respond because you seem so upset about us non requesting players. I wanted to let you know that we all have our ways of playing and it isn?t being lazy.
    Sometimes you have to do what is best for you. At 3am TnG takes 1-1.5 hours and not exaggerating! Due to those people who just do not get the importance of posting on their wall what they need and keeping there. It's exactly that reason it takes that and longer even. If THEY do not want to go with how I PLAY, simple do not add or delete. I know I'm taking a risk losing nbrs. But I refuse to be up 1.5 hours in the middle of the night for 2 weeks. When I stay up that long either insomnia or I'm sleepy all day. I have tried and tried. If it comes to however way I play it because it's you people who are inconsiderate and make me go to extremes. By not posting. Some do some don't. I'm done trying please. Do it my way and I prepared ahead if it comes to nbrs dropping.

If you do not have a 3am reset then you have no idea what a clusterblock it is. Unless you gift & tip with 30 nbrs with 15d day & 5 day going on I don't think your at liberty to judge if a player has to do things in an unorthodox way. Then you have to up at 5am, 6am, 7am & 8am in on some days of the week.

The whole point of gifting IS to HELP a neighbor when they do goal. So to me to "demand" or ask for it is perfectly reasonable.( Was going to make a post advising person on gifting maybe I will later..that comment you made know you disagree) Because lot of people who only add to get goal parts. I'm that player. Do not want random useless gifts here. Why I do not add non goal players or newbies. Either send, let me be blunt here...food or random parts that will do nothing but take up space. When they do send goal it's 1-3x then never again.

Gifting option isn't just to casually gift whatever. It's to help a neighbor with goal. Do not think it's rude at all to demand what gift.

In essence I'm basically saying I need help with goal so send me this specifically. That what asking what to send is. If you think it's being demanding you don't get the point of being nbr is. By sending what they want you're helping but from your view it's demanding automatically. Good grief.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-18-22 at 08:11 PM. Reason: removing profanity

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    On my wall I have messages on how I play and my ID. I've only ever added once or twice a few times, but from this forum based on people's signature. So I know how they play before sending a requests. Some ppl read my wall before adding me and some don't.

I always know. How? One of the main things on there is I don't accept players under level 30 and below 2 stars. That's the very first thing I look for in invites. If I see you don't have those requirements, I know you didn't read my wall. I wouldn't take a chance and accept you cause I already know what type of player you are.

As for gifting, I have very little neighbors. A little over 40. My neighbors and I have a communicative relationship. As said on my wall, they know they can tell me when their gifts change and same for me. They know I'm busy and only gift by news feed. They know I don't like receiving basic parts - just goal and cappuccino.

Out of them all, only 2 want basic parts after goals. I know the rest only want cappuccino. So at reset, I only have to go through the gifts list twice alone.

As for goals, I just gift what I want in return. My neighbors and I tend to complete goals at the same pace so when I'm ready for capp, they are too.

Only a little few (like 1 or 3) will let me know "Syddie, I still need this" and I'll gift what they want cause on my wall I have the rule to tell me when your gifts change.

However, this peaceful playing style is crumbling cause all my neighbors are doing various goals. It's frustrating when they're so caught up in cooking to forget to post what they want. And when they do post, every body wants something else! Then you must go from a 3 minute gifting at reset to 20. Please note reset for me is 3 am. Plus all the pressing since gifts for 5 days goals are so far away like capp.
    That's my whole point these multiples goals ruin how I do things before. Why I emphasizing to post. I always check how people play. I'm am very selective. So selective had only 15 nbrs now have 30? Any one who leaves ID on my are not all going to get added. Only add goal players. I explain how I play or point out things I do. To make sure I'm not wasting my time making you a nbr and you are not aware of how I do things especially when new goal is soon coming.

If you have 3am reset you can relate more to my post. If you don't. Sry but you have no idea what a clusterblock it is. I would pay 100 gems for the devs to make my reset at 12:00 am even. Still make a big diff opposed to 3am. Days have to up at 5,6,7,8 am.
    Last edited by HalibelsChocolatte; 08-08-22 at 11:08 AM.

Host(ess)
    As seen in my signature, I agree. I’d like it if more players posted what gifts they prefer on their walls. I look to see what people want. If I don’t see anything and they aren’t doing goals, I skip the gift and wait for them to send a request. I keep it simple for my neighbors (Syddie knows, I’m one of hers) I want goal parts during goals, always post what gifts I prefer on my wall, and if I need side goal parts, I’ll request them. No guessing or wondering.

I don’t see it as making a demand, it’s stating your preferences so others don’t have to think about what you might want. Same as people making gift registries in real life for weddings or parties. You’re not saying they HAVE to send you something, but if they want to, you’d like _____. It takes the guesswork out of it.
    Grattan?s Grub on RS, Grattan?s Goods on BS. I am happy to add daily/most days players that read walls, *do not* gift food, and will answer gift requests. If I never see your name in my News Feed as a tipper/gifter, I will delete you.

Please put the gifts you want on your wall. It helps those of us that look and want to gift correctly.

Rhino Keeper
    Im the kind of player who could only has time for mass gift, even if neighbours posted on my wall of what gift they want, i couldn't really do that cuz scrolling through all those gifts really takes time and i have more than a hundred neighbours

No I don't have the time for this, cooking those goals are already tedious and visiting is just no.

If you don't want the gift, you can always refuse it and accept some others. I only gift the 15days too since the 5 days can easily do with just requesting. Plus its always on the first page and mass gift is the fastest way.

Even removing tips and post on my own wall is becoming hard due to the frequency of goals. And they feel like chores instead of fun. At least the cooking goals gives me some sort of accomplishment in sense.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    100%! I'm the same Auroramom.

As a disabled mother of 3, I simply don't have the time to individually check each wall and send individual gifts, I try to make sure people know before they add me that I only mass gift goal parts or basics. If I am gifted something I don't want, I just delete it...no hassle and no worries. This is just a game after all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast