Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Too Cute to Eat - Aug. 3rd, 2022 (5 days)

Executive Chef
    Thanks for info for part two especially with long recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Part 3:
    3 apple cupcakes (6h)
    8 mocha (30min)
    18 hedgehog boa (3h)

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B028007.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	64343

Name:	B028008.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	64344

Name:	B028009.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	64345

To be continued

Host(ess)
    Thank you 35sweets for the useful info very helpful

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post

Name:	B028007.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	64343

Name:	B028008.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	64344

Name:	B028009.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	64345

To be continued
    Thanks to all who are sharing the info! Much appreciated!!

Glad not that crazy about the prize. This is ridiculous. No way can do back to back 5 day. My bankroll and mind need a break. Your reset for those on Est time is 3am takes a toll. Even worse for those doing Main goal and something else.

I ask myself is this a prize I really want or will I regret it later not doing it? Passing. Have an inkling I will like the new 15 day better. Have another game I play also.

Tactic to get us to spend more gems on goals? Spend/save mine on sales only. In fact cannot wait already for it. Bring in more sales instead.

Was all in with Raindrop 5 day but back to back 5 day when we had 15 day also. Too much now. Coming from a player who has more time then most. I have other app game I am trying to play!

My advice with how it is. Really gauge how much you want that goal prize. Willing to buy it when it is available to buy had you missed out on it? Have 2 bakeries.(because was afraid one got hacked and then have to start all over again, also because indecisive how I wanted to decorate it. So now I can do 2 different themes with 2 bakeries) did side and 5 day. Other did only side. Covered my bases but I regret choosing side over 5 day in bakery I only did one goal on. I started to do 15 day when it dropped. But in back of my mind prize was just ok to me. Did right thing and stopped it early and able to still do side and 5 day. Coins also another thing to consider if you?re low on coins be sure have enough to get to the end on 15 day. Months ago nearly went bankrupt and had to abort 15 day. Converting my gems was an option but was not willing to use it for goals. Only for sales. They may discontinue this new way of doing things but it?s always how I decide to do goal however it goes. Just because new 15 day drop I don?t automatically do it. Always think what if they drop a better one soon. Also will it blend with your decor, will you tire if it easily? Know the answer to these it will help you make a better decision.

Last edited by HalibelsChocolatte; 08-04-22 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    True you don?t but it might make you miss a prize you really want due to bad timing they chose to put it out so close .I was happy to see the Raindrop 5day when it came and some were not.This is ridiculous now though. This coming from a player who have more time then most. Factor in I?m on Est when it resets it s inconvenient. You could say ?you don?t have to gift each reset? problem is some nbrs max easily and or will not send me a gift back consistently if I try gifting at a more reasonable time for me because they max.by when gift at a reasonable hour to me. Maybe you?re not serious goal player to understand where that stress is coming from. They know they don?t have to play goal but some truly want to but now being so close it is stressful.
    I?ve completed all goals the past few months, but have 18 appliance slots so that helps a lot. I just manage my time with it and occasionally will use gems but do so by using gems from mastering recipes rather than buying. With a full time job I?m not trying to play a stressful baking game. If it?s a prize I really want and I don?t get it, the world will still go on. All will be ok I promise. I like to come on here to see info for goals and am getting tired of all the complaints. I understand but still, really not a huge deal

Quote Originally Posted by kevoslover View Post
    I?ve completed all goals the past few months, but have 18 appliance slots so that helps a lot. I just manage my time with it and occasionally will use gems but do so by using gems from mastering recipes rather than buying. With a full time job I?m not trying to play a stressful baking game. If it?s a prize I really want and I don?t get it, the world will still go on. All will be ok I promise. I like to come on here to see info for goals and am getting tired of all the complaints. I understand but still, really not a huge deal
    Once again, the issue for me isn't doing the goal but the gifting. Having multiple goals at once makes any goal you decide to do difficult to complete cause not all neighbors are gonna gift the right thing. And please don't tell me to just not do the goal cause then what's the point of playing the game. Every player should have a fair shot of completing goals.

The only solution to fix this is to limit the ongoing goals but we know developers aren't going to do that

Fashion Designer
    the hedgehog bao!

Name:	082D5B05-D323-452F-9015-D6F566D54EA4.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	390.0 KB 
ID:	64353
    Jared,19

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast