Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Too Cute to Eat - Aug. 3rd, 2022 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    the bunny bao counter display is cute! im dropping all other goals like it's hot potato lol
    Attachment 64328
    thx God something cute finally after the last 5 days goal and the the second oven of the 14 days goal are just meh

Rhino Keeper
    Hope we will have more cute counter presentation like this
    Last edited by cuzie65; 08-04-22 at 06:02 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    The issue I have with these multiple over lapping goals are gifting. I can choose not to do a goal to finish another goal, but struggle to complete the goal I want to.

Take what's happening as a example.

I'm still doing the main goal. Literally still baking my first batch of 10 hrs recipe. I just have one more oven to build and in order to do that, I'll need to request main goal parts AND get gifted it too.

That's not gonna happen.

Let's admit it, not all bakers have time to go through tons of neighbor's boards and see what they want. Some either mass gift or gift what THEY want in return.

And in this case, when everyone isn't doing the same goal, it gets so FRUSTRATING.

Someone will need 17 of this parts and receive only the other goal's parts.

I can't have that happen cause the longer I take to build the last oven, the shorter my chance of completing the goal in time gets. It's so not fair what Storm8 is doing to their players!
    Agreed, I certainly don't have the time to individually gift what each of my neighbours want and would never expect any of them to do the same for me...I'm just happy I still have some neighbours left who still send me gifts! I have and will continue to mass gift parts and just hope I'm getting it right for most of them, sadly I've had some neighbours get snappy or delete me over it, but what can I do....as much as I want to help each of my neighbours, my kids and rl get priority over a game. We're all getting a little too stressed over everything that s8 is doing to the game and I just wish they'd back off a bit and listen to us.

Farm Supplier
    Storm 8 must have pretty good data showing users buying gems to finish goals because the constant changes really scew towards increasing difficulty. It doesn't really matter how many people quit or complain if there is a steady base of gem buyers. Gem buyers must be the main money maker for this game.

Fashion Designer
    there's also a matter of oven slots. If I already have 5 ovens and want to build a new one, I have to take all 5 out first to be able to buy a new one. Meaning I have to have open oven slots for that which is kinda impossible while doing 3 goals at the same time.

and seriously tho its 2022 we still don't get search function for gifting parts? It's such a hassle to scroll through pages for parts of old ovens man, come on.

Rhino Keeper
    New 5-day goal prize is ART STAND

part 2:
    6 latte (22h)
    5 angel food cakes (2h)
    14 bunny boas (1h)

Yup , true , i'm only keen to unlock all the recipes , no longer cares whether i can complete my quest

Rhino Keeper
    I cried. I cant take it. Like someone said people must be spending money to complete goals.

Part 2
    Serve 5 Angel Food Cakes (2 hrs)
    Serve 6 Lattes (22hrs)
    Serve 14 Bunny Bao (1 hr)

Executive Chef
    I have completed goals by maybe using a few gems it’s doable but with a day left of several hours. You don’t need to complete every goal which is hard to d0 lately. I want to unlock more recipes not all prizes are good.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast