Thread: Never build an oven, today tried and said have already requested from 3 nbrs.

Never build an oven, today tried and said have already requested from 3 nbrs.

I purchased a new appliance and when I did the request part option, told me 3 of my neighbors will NOT receive my request because I have already requested it.

This happened to me one this account and my alternate on a different device.

My alternate account I have NOT purchased any appliance that requires me to build it myself. Therefore I have NOT requested any part at all.

All my oven were build. New ones I got from this July were already build.

So today bought an appliance to build and tells me I have already request from 3 nbrs when I did not. In fact this was the 1st time EVER I was attempting at building an appliance.

I had a friend use her account which she is hardly on. She never build an oven therefore too did NOT request anything and it have her the same message. 3 of your nbrs already received your tequest, therefore they cannot receive your request right now basically is what it comes to.

It is also always the same amount of nbrs who will not receive 3. In reality when people request no two accounts are always going to have the same amount of nbrs who won?t receive your request. But this doing it consistently 3 nbrs who will not get it.

All these accounts have less than 15 nbrs. I never had a request not go through. Because less nbrs less possibility of maxing.

Alternate and friends account never did goal and not doing goal right now. So safe to say never ever requested any part at all!

Now I understand the possibility of this account I?m logged on the forum can very well be denied of requesting because was doing 5 day.

I purposely tried to build an oven on these accounts because I had a nagging suspicion when I had only 15 nbrs and requested from them never got that message. They all were able to grant it.

Are there anyone here with account that never build an appliance before and also just now try to build and it says you already requested from 3 nbrs?

Was using an iPhone 7.

Edited. Weird, tried and no problem on family account (one never build appliance on)

Keeping post to let you know it happened. In event it does it again. Recent try was on iPhone 7 and Android 10.
    Last edited by HalibelsChocolatte; 08-01-22 at 08:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    I purchased a new appliance and when I did the request part option, told me 3 of my neighbors will NOT receive my request because I have already requested it.

This happened to me one this account and my alternate on a different device.

My alternate account I have NOT purchased any appliance that requires me to build it myself. Therefore I have NOT requested any part at all.

All my oven were build. New ones I got from this July were already build.

So today bought an appliance to build and tells me I have already request from 3 nbrs when I did not. In fact this was the 1st time EVER I was attempting at building an appliance.

I had a friend use her account which she is hardly on. She never build an oven therefore too did NOT request anything and it have her the same message. 3 of your nbrs already received your tequest, therefore they cannot receive your request right now basically is what it comes to.

It is also always the same amount of nbrs who will not receive 3. In reality when people request no two accounts are always going to have the same amount of nbrs who won?t receive your request. But this doing it consistently 3 nbrs who will not get it.

All these accounts have less than 15 nbrs. I never had a request not go through. Because less nbrs less possibility of maxing.

Alternate and friends account never did goal and not doing goal right now. So safe to say never ever requested any part at all!

Now I understand the possibility of this account I?m logged on the forum can very well be denied of requesting because was doing 5 day.

I purposely tried to build an oven on these accounts because I had a nagging suspicion when I had only 15 nbrs and requested from them never got that message. They all were able to grant it.

Are there anyone here with account that never build an appliance before and also just now try to build and it says you already requested from 3 nbrs?

Was using an iPhone 7.

Edited. Weird, tried and no problem on family account (one never build appliance on)

Keeping post to let you know it happened. In event it does it again. Recent try was on iPhone 7 and Android 10.
    This happens to me all of the time inn both of my games, IPAD and new IPHONE SE 2nd Gen....I think it is a glitch in the Storm8 side!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I have this issue too, but it?s no problem.
    Open the part request window, mark two or three neighbors, close the window and open it again.
    Now do your full request with all neighbors and you will receive the normal message that all neighbors received your request.
    No big deal 😉

I have that message, too.

Rhino Keeper
    The pop up saying “you already requested from 3 neighbors,” isnt the only issue. For over 5 years now, if I decline a gift, I CAN NOT receive a replacement, and I am not the only one with this problem. Cant earn coins anymore, no matter what I do, and android tells me that both Resto and bakery both have bugs! The game will also crash sometimes. Android device has been saying that both RS and BS have a bug. I have both iOS and Android, so I see every conceivable issue. Not sure what to say about this anymore, except we either like it, or lump it.