Thread: Maybe We Need More Mods

Maybe We Need More Mods

Idk where to find the forum rules, so if this post is against it, please just delete it!

P.s. I didn't re-read this so ignore the typos pls.

▪ ▪ ▪

As we have noticed recently since the beginning of this yea, and kinda the ending of last year, we have been going through a lot of difficulties in the game. How quickly the developers fix the issues is a new problem.

The mods have to report our problems to Developers, but something I've noticed recently is that they kinda take a while to see what's going on in the form that needs to be reported.

I can understand that they obviously have a life outside of a game's forum, and especially since it's vacation time, they don't have time only to be around their phone waiting for us to complain about a problem.

I feel like some moderators (may be wrong) have been mods for many years. Maybe when they started they had more time, but now they are more busy compared to then.

So maybe what the developers need to do is get more mods. Don't get rid of the old mods at all, because they really do try their best and they are very very communicative with us!

I really do appreciate that, but for the moments when they don't have the time to attend to what's going on in the Forum, maybe different mods who have the time of day could address the issue. That'll also take the pressure off the current mods too.

This is just a suggestion! I'm not trying to disrespect anyone.

I'm just trying to make things easier cause personally it's very frustrating to us players when we complain about a problem and it isn't addressed/fixed until hours later. By then the problem has just been there making things more difficult.

What makes this more frustrating is the developer's ridiculous work ethics. Having no one on a night shift knowing most issue occur when they're asleep - and sometimes even at reset. Like who updates their game with no one monitoring?

Anyways, this is just my little forum suggestion that no one asked for. Goodbye.
    You can call me Syddie!
    I only play Bakery Story

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You have a limited understanding about how game development works. How quickly an issue is resolved isn't a new obstacle. It's a daily challenge for all teams who operate live games.

Moderators are volunteers who support the community when they have time and aren't obligated to do any action they don't want to do. They're not expected to accomodate for shortcomings. We're grateful when the flag issues to our teams, but it's not expected of them. The operations of the game and the quality is the company's responsibility. Not the moderators.

Having business hours and not 24/7 monitoring isn't an unethical practice. Our content updates are released during business hours with support from our internal teams. When there's an issue, our teams work to remedy it but the timeframe depends on the difficulty of the problem. Issues that may appear minor from the outside can be technically complex. For example, the drops issues that you're likely referring to is a complex issue.

It's okay to give feedback about issues and the time it takes to restore service, however please understand that solutions that imply 'all they have to do is x thing' can't be applied to the actual situation. The solution isn't 'take more time from people', the solution is for our teams to review what went wrong and work out better practices internally.

But, not all issues are mistakes. Some of them are unknown technical conflicts that have to be explored and identified. Sometimes it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Everything isn't so simple. Thank you for understanding this.