Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S8, is Pantheon the dragon we need to breed for tales? And what colors to use?

Rhino Keeper

S8, is Pantheon the dragon we need to breed for tales? And what colors to use?

Is Pantheon the dragon we need to breed for tales chapter 6? Its colors are olympus pink and rainbow. But what colors do you say we need to use to breed it? Thank you for a quick reply so we can start trying for it as soon as possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Is Pantheon the dragon we need to breed for tales chapter 6? Its colors are olympus pink and rainbow. But what colors do you say we need to use to breed it? Thank you for a quick reply so we can start trying for it as soon as possible.
    Hmnnn? It is 200 gold to buy so it probably is the right dragon but considering the colors are pink, olimpus and rainbow, I wonder just how difficult to breed it might be.

Rhino Keeper
    Tales chapters just posted... need use pink and yellow

Executive Chef
    I think it will be difficult to breed, but if the correct combo is, indeed, pink and yellow, then we also have a chance to get the Henna dragon. So, on the one hand, it makes one more dragon that could be a potential "fail," so blah, but if you want a Henna dragon, this is pretty cool. I have one on one account and would be happy to get one on my other accounts, also. I think one of my accounts still needs a Kite dragon, too.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Bred it after just two tries with. cutiepie and Air..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93F80C1B-89B0-4852-87D6-B2425DDFA1D3.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	64278

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Bred it after just two tries with. cutiepie and Air..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93F80C1B-89B0-4852-87D6-B2425DDFA1D3.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	64278
    Congratulations! And thank you for the photo! What a lovely egg.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    I’m so glad that it got put up quickly
    I would never have guessed that combo

Rhino Keeper
    I am very discouraged trying to breed this dragon. I have both den and roost going and did very few bingo breeds especially since most of those did not give any option to breed tales dragon.

What is most discouraging is all the long fails i have gotten and mostly rare and super rare fails. It seems very odd to me with 8 possible 4 hr dragons , 5 hr love, 8 hr hoot and 10 hr gloriosa, i have gotten only 2 4 hr fails from these commons and a firestorm.

Others are 16,19, 17,11,15,11,11,24,11 hrs and i just tried den boost and got 14 and 15 hrs but won't use gold to finish early... frustrating and not quite right. Guess that grand prize champ doesn't want to get got.

Executive Chef
    I have also had no luck in breeding this dragon on *any* of my accounts. I would really like to get this dragon.

Farm Supplier
    I'm really disgusted with this game, we can never have the requested dragon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast