Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Goal: Falling Raindrop Cakes - July 27th, 2022 (5 days)

Host(ess)
    So this is how storm8 is going to do this? Purposely NOT listening to players? We’ve said it’s too much. Now they’re going to add TWO side challenges to an already too difficult to finish main challenge?
    Grattan?s Grub on RS, Grattan?s Goods on BS. I am happy to add daily/most days players that read walls, *do not* gift food, and will answer gift requests. If I never see your name in my News Feed as a tipper/gifter, I will delete you.

Please put the gifts you want on your wall. It helps those of us that look and want to gift correctly.

Playing this game now feels like finishing college assignmets... Struggling to finish one and the other one pops up..or getting several simultaneously...

Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    Part 2 is
    5 sticky cake (12h), 6 lattes (22h), 14 raindrop cakes (1h).
    MORE sticky cake?! I mastered the recipe after the last side goal had a bunch. This is gonna be like the watermelon cake- which I have 300K plates still left

Strom8 is overestimateing itself . Do they really believe that people will buy more gems to finish off the goals. Its easier to stop playing altogether than to spend gems every goal just to finish it...and that to for a mediocre decorative reward at the end... I have been playing this game for 4 years now.. I used to find it soothing to play coz it was not that challenging . I did buy gems on sale a couple of time..but I won't anymore. it's just not worth it.

Executive Chef
    Can someone please confirm this is a mistake?

Yes, for weeks now, hard enough already and they keep making I ng it worse. Now they added a 3rd goal at the same time

I have never bought gems and I will not now. As you said not worth it. They are making this unenjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by shelkebrate View Post
    So this is how storm8 is going to do this? Purposely NOT listening to players? We’ve said it’s too much. Now they’re going to add TWO side challenges to an already too difficult to finish main challenge?
    I totally agree. Have they gone crazy? You have to literally be able to play 24/7 to finish goals. I enjoy playing Bakery but it should be fun not a chore.

It?s crazy but I think it?s their own way of comprising. They lowered the parts needed for goal. Because people complained about that months prior. But to balance it out we will add 5 day with 15 day. In order to get people to spend their gems that way. Logical thing I can think of from their perspective. I?m okay with it. Since I have two devices. I have more than one bakery. From now on I save and choose only to do one goal on each bakery. I still buy gems because there are items that pop up on sale not easily available. I try not to use it on goals. But if I really want the item I might use a few but not a lot. I had two bakeries from the beginning. Because I knew I was going to invest in the game and I wanted a back up. (Always think that way in case my account got hacked, had it happen on a different game.. pain starting over). Doing side and 5 day. Excited to get two different goal prize. I planned it a certain way I know I will succeed.
    Last edited by HalibelsChocolatte; 07-28-22 at 07:56 AM.

Yes I noticed so now what?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast