Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Falling Raindrop Cakes - July 27th, 2022 (5 days)

Fashion Designer
    I?ll know part 3 in about an hour. I?ll be on the road but will post as soon as I can.

From what I recall. People complained about goal requiring many parts. Close to 40. For one part. I know many are frustrated but calm down. It?s my opinion. Expect an explanation. With how you are wording it, very demanding. IMO that is what they are thinking. If you want a straight answer you will have to ask Storm8. I?m only stating my opinion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    From what I recall. People complained about goal requiring many parts. Close to 40. For one part. I know many are frustrated but calm down. It?s my opinion. Expect an explanation. With how you are wording it, very demanding. IMO that is what they are thinking. If you want a straight answer you will have to ask Storm8. I?m only stating my opinion.
    I think people were just wondering what you meant by the parts requirements being lowered for the goal ovens because it looks to be the same amount.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    nobody seemed to get "lowered" requirement parts to build appliances but you (based on your previous statement) so far. People are asking about that. So what are you talking about? Which goal or which part that you feel "got lowered" by storm8?

it was not close to 40, it's been exactly 40 and 32 for the 2nd appliance each 15days goal. it's 28+12 for the 1st one. and it's been like that for a long time now. are we talking about the same thing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I?ll know part 3 in about an hour. I?ll be on the road but will post as soon as I can.
    Part 3!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7FF6CBE-32A2-4A1E-A6A7-1863E026DD4D.jpg 
Views:	682 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	64270

Host(ess)
    Part 3!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Thank you for part 3!!

Farm Supplier
    Part 3!

Whoa, the castella is an 11-hour recipe. When the 5-day goals were introduced, I struggled to get them done in time without looking ahead via the forum. But it seems like it would be impossible to complete the goals within 5 days without being on the forum to know which recipes to start ahead of time.

Is this goal only for certain levels? I don’t have this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amboritto2 View Post
    Is this goal only for certain levels? I don?t have this goal.
    I think it's level 45 since the strawberry coffee cake opens at lvl 45
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast