Thread: Why are they starting a five day goal at the start of the 13 day goal?

Rhino Keeper

Why are they starting a five day goal at the start of the 13 day goal?

Are they crazy? Unless you had 20 extra slots there isnt anyone who could do 3 goals at once.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Are they crazy? Unless you had 20 extra slots there isnt anyone who could do 3 goals at once.
    I agree. This is crazy! I have most of ovens doing 24 hour recipes and they won?t be free until tomorrow afternoon. This has got to be a mistake. Please make this 5 day goal longer.

Host(ess)
    I was thinking the same thing….. And with 1 day recipes on the side goal.

Two is enough, three is insane.

I totally agree with everyone.

I've been mostly skipping 13-day goals these days, because they are too much work for too little gain. But doing a 5-day goal together with the current side goal is still way too much work, especially since all the recipes for the side goal this time are 22-hour recipes. And I don't know if they will be adding yet another 5-day goal towards the end of the 13-day goal, so it's hard to plan the baking.

If they are losing revenue because people aren't buying gems as much as before, adding more goals in the hopes that people will use gems to finish goals is not the way to do it.

I only spend money on games which I enjoy. This kind of goal schedule is ****ing all my joy in the game. And the enjoyment I've had in the game has been dying off already for a long time.

Please stop with the crazy goal schedules.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've provided the team with feedback on players behalf and left a note in the current 2 week thread. Closing this thread to avoid duplication.