Thread: Raw marbles in mine

Rhino Keeper

Raw marbles in mine

On the dynamite side of the mine you used to be able to win island parts and had food and coins as a bonus. Now, raw marbles have been added as a bonus. If a player used island parts and expanded as much as possible with them the dynamite side of the mine would be closed. That caused many players to leave at least on spot that could be opened with parts to remain closed. Has that changed with the addition of the raw marbles as a bonus or will that part of the mine still close if the parts islands are maxed? If the mine will now remain open, will it reopen for those players who had their mines closed in the past?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    No, I'm sorry. This change doesn't reopen the Mine if it's been closed. It's tied to the completion of the floating island expansions so once you've completed the final expansion it'll close. I don't think it can be reopened on our end since the lock is tied to the plot.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, thank you Elsa :-) I didn’t think it would reopen the mine but when I saw the raw marble, I thought better to ask before I or someone else made a mistake