Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hooray For Hollywood ▪ 26th July - 9th August ▪ (2022) (14 days)

Host(ess)

Goal parts not dropping

Goal appliances have stopped dropping parts since the new 5-day goal began.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to speed up two of the 2 hour dish in the 14-day goal by watching videos. That's something new too, in a good way, its usually turned off on goal dishes

Yes I hear ya! I wrote it wrong. The first one is a 12 day goal?NOT happening?I?m doing the 5 day goal. As much as I would love to have the prize for the 12 day goal, I must do what is necessary because I?m not spending money just to be able to get more ovens to cook the 14 , 12 and 5 day goals!!
    Someone has lost all their marbles at once. I have been playing this game for years. In fact I started playing this game when it was advertised while playing restaurant story. So that tells you I have been playing a VERY Long time. Holy cow? this is just to much! They don?t even show you what the final prize for the 14 day goal is anymore. If there is a picture than I would like to know where and what thread it?s in. Lordy!?

I heard that!

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Whats happening is there still any sane person in the office or everyone gone zombie or what
    I heard that! I believe they did. In fact I think they lost all their marbles at on?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by donrus View Post
    I’m having the same issue. Parts are no longer dropping from goal ovens.

Let me get this straight- We have a regular goal with its usual ridiculous requirements, we have a side goal that requires all 1 day recipes, a 5 day goal, and parts are no longer dropping. Who is the genius in charge at Storm 8? They should be fired.

I don’t think I would complain so much but goals are now the ONLY way to get new recipes. New stoves used to get released weekly that you could choose to buy. That is no longer an option. If you are going to make things impossible then please give us better recipes and prizes. It is very hit or miss these days.

The only reason I ever finish a goal is because of the kind folks that post the requirements on the forum so that I we can plan ahead. Thank you to them.

Quote Originally Posted by donrus View Post
    I?m not getting any parts from the goal ovens either?!?!?
    I sure hope they fix this soon as in now! Lordy!

Rhino Keeper
    Moderator, can you please see if Storm 8 can make this new 5 day goal longer? We had no warning, in fact it has to be a glitch. I have most of my stoves making day long items that won?t be finished until tomorrow afternoon. There?s no way to do 3 goals at the same time.

New Resident
    I have been playing this for forever but I think this latest change has done me in. Not that Storm8 cares but this isnt my full time job. They have taken what once was a fun game and made it a grind. Between ridiculous goals and losing neighbors that have given up this is near impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    I also came to report the same issue - goal appliances no longer drop the parts. Also, why do we have 3 goals going on at the same time?! To either fail or gem through?! This is crazy, I have enough stress in real life to come and get this in the game… what happened to Bakery Story with weekly decorations updates that everyone was looking forward to and relaxed 30 day goals with 8+8 parts?! If this is your way, Storm8, to make me open my wallet, it’s not working…. I used to buy gems without being pushed before, now I buy nothing. Great marketing strategy!

New Resident
    I have also bought a lot of gems over the years but no more.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast