Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hooray For Hollywood ▪ 26th July - 9th August ▪ (2022) (14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    probably, and based on what I saw in my neighborhood, because nobody is really doing it anymore. People seemed to drop it as soon as the 5days goal came up for some reasons, i.e better prize, 5days goal actually unlocked new recipes, also for the reason you stated, it's kinda impossible. All them 22hrs foods only to get a deco while also catching up with even shorter time goal.
    I did give up doing it and instead using my ovens to do the 5days goal. .
    I'm doing all three at the same time and still having fun...
    I guess I'm not too easily stressed out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I'm doing all three at the same time and still having fun...
    I guess I'm not too easily stressed out
    Nice bakery you have out there… with 20 ovens that you have, completing the 3 goals is quite impossible… I hope, I am wrong and you will tell us in several days that you managed to complete all 3 goals. I agree with other comments saying it?s not feasible. You?d need a lot of coins, especially for those 1 day recipes from the basic oven. So, unless you build more goal ovens, have more ovens overall, and use gems to keep buying coins, completing 3 goals seems not feasible. I am not even considering a gem-through scenario, but my strong suspicion is that?s what Storm8 is trying to push the players to do.

I hate to say it but I might actually be able to complete all goals too. I don't want to but I can't stop cause all the coins would be wasted. I'm so angry that I had to cancel the 22hrs recipe for the 5 day goal. But I'm literally halfway finished on the side goal. All I need to complete it is max 3 days. So as soon as I complete the 5 day goal, I can continue that. I started the new goal today because my dumb self thought the developers has some type of care and made it that we can chose when to start the goal before the countdown begins. Also because I wanted to see if the goal was intentional or not. Didn't want to waste coins.

I have 19 application slots. One was an accidental purchase. Four are being used for the main goal and the rest for the 5 day goal. However, I'm stressed and upset cause I had to cancel so many 22 hrs recipes. I didn't want to waste another day of the new goal waiting 7 more hours.

Idk if I can say the word on here or talk about this, but I'm very very sad (iykyk). I'm at that point. You know THAT point. Very stressed with my life rn. So a game that once got me out of my sadness last year has now worsen my mental state.

The sick and disgusting part is I'm addicted to this nonsense. This is my last hope if happiness and it's so wrong that this game upsets me. However, I can't stop playing it. Almost like a toxic relationship.

This is why the developers lack of care for their own game and players upsets me. I know they're others like me who find comfort in playing this game. It is inhuman how someone can know a person seeks happiness from something they created but not care at all.
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 07-29-22 at 10:37 AM.

A nicer compensation gift for all this hullabaloo would be 2 *COMPLETED* 2nd Goal Stoves. Seriously. People are really upset this week, Storm8. The gesture of Gifting 2 measly parts is like an insult, for real.

Gotta agree the 'gift' seemed like a joke. I use the prepare and store trick on the first day to get 3 ovens immediately so those oven parts that far into the goal were useless. I waste about 20$ on the game a month but this was my breaking point. I'll still do the goals but it's a free game for me from now on.

Goal

I’m still not receiving parts from my goal oven! This is insane, they sent me the gift but my ovens are not dropping parts for the collectibles! This is annoying, i have sent several help tickets. I quit the goal for this reason

Please help!I didn’t finish the email
    Last edited by leslietreats; 07-29-22 at 02:09 PM. Reason: I didn’t finish the email

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I wish the compensation was at least 2nd goal parts. I can?t even use the 1st parts anymore. Others would have been able to save them for their 2nd ovens as well.
    Agreed! Not only is giving us 2 parts extremely lame, but by the time they did many of us can no longer use them. One mistake or lousy goal is understandable, but disappointment seems to be the norm these days. I?m only hanging in there for the two original neighbors that I have left.

Rhino Keeper
    Don’t know if this was added yet—Side goal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C9E7C09C-9EF9-4490-B37C-C003AFADA356.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	64291

UPDATE:

The Side Goal has been fully updated.

I just reached the second oven of the main goal so I updated parts 5 - 9. The only things missing are the floor deco for parts 7 & 9. So, if you know them, do tell!

Fashion Designer
    Part 7 floor deco: Camera Man (Cost: 20,000)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E000B6D-00E1-4239-AC3D-CD44117BE048.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	64293

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast