Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hooray For Hollywood ▪ 26th July - 9th August ▪ (2022) (14 days)

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAEDE35E-0AAC-4F34-82C2-459B52DF91EF.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	64275

Wow, in exchange for 10 hours of getting 5+ parts, they gave me two. So amazed, wonderful ppl. The bare minimum actually exists in games. That's new ;-;

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensey44 View Post
    I have been playing this for forever but I think this latest change has done me in. Not that Storm8 cares but this isnt my full time job. They have taken what once was a fun game and made it a grind. Between ridiculous goals and losing neighbors that have given up this is near impossible.
    Exactly! This isn't supposed to replace my life!

Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    Rs and bs used to be so much fun to play but now it's just become a grind ..the ONLY thing thing that used to keep me sane is actually now adding to my anxiety
    Yeah this game was a nice "away from real life" type of game, but it just adds anxiety and frustration now

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I play many games and glitches happened a lot of times, this game is the only one that never (far as I knew) gave compensation whatsoever to their players when there's glitch occurred. other games usually would give the players gems or stuff along with the pop up message saying sorry. bakery story tho? NAWWWW. here we fix it and bunch of anxieties for you to take home lolololol.
    every single time.
    I agree! other games give much more compensation than just 2 parts. Like 100 gems for quite a few other games I play!

--
    I understand that I can pick and choose which goals I'd like, but I have been committed now (website) and still have anxiety that I now have locked appliances and recipes because I couldn't finish the goal... and I'm a little OCD about not having any locked appliances and recipes because I provide a resource on my website.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I just got a gift of appreciation from Storm8: 3 popcorn kernels and 3 popcorn boiler parts. I am speechless!
    It?s a nice gesture. It?s just too bad I don?t need those parts anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Wow, in exchange for 10 hours of getting 5+ parts, they gave me two. So amazed, wonderful ppl. The bare minimum actually exists in games. That's new ;-;

Me too. I got 2 popcorn thingies. Whooptie effing doo.

Executive Chef
    Nothing great two freaking popcorn things. Wow, like that helps a lot.

Fashion Designer
    I wish the compensation was at least 2nd goal parts. I can?t even use the 1st parts anymore. Others would have been able to save them for their 2nd ovens as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I wish the compensation was at least 2nd goal parts. I can?t even use the 1st parts anymore. Others would have been able to save them for their 2nd ovens as well.
    I wish they'd at least lower the amount of food required for 2nd ovens.

Farm Supplier
    Why is no one talking about how impossible the San Francisco Challenge is-22 hrs to cook 20 dishes, I can have 24 ovens out 4 for main challenge and 20 for side challenge 3 x 22 hrs is 66 hrs just for the 2nd part. Have no idea how long part 3 is. Am getting fed up with impossible challenges and now a 3rd challenge at same time. WTF. Sorry for venting, BUT

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSS4 View Post
    Why is no one talking about how impossible the San Francisco Challenge is-22 hrs to cook 20 dishes, I can have 24 ovens out 4 for main challenge and 20 for side challenge 3 x 22 hrs is 66 hrs just for the 2nd part. Have no idea how long part 3 is. Am getting fed up with impossible challenges and now a 3rd challenge at same time. WTF. Sorry for venting, BUT
    probably, and based on what I saw in my neighborhood, because nobody is really doing it anymore. People seemed to drop it as soon as the 5days goal came up for some reasons, i.e better prize, 5days goal actually unlocked new recipes, also for the reason you stated, it's kinda impossible. All them 22hrs foods only to get a deco while also catching up with even shorter time goal.
    I did give up doing it and instead using my ovens to do the 5days goal. .

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast