Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hooray For Hollywood ▪ 26th July - 9th August ▪ (2022) (14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    I only do Bakery Story. I am retired and this game takes up too much time. I keep on loosing neighbors.

I know you can choose what goal to do. But whichever goal you choose is crammed with things that need to be done. So you are stressed regardless.

My requests do not get through and I have good neighbors. Out of 26 requests, I received only 10 and that?s going strictly by numbers. Not good odds and very frustrating. I know that?s over the limit but I don?t even come close.

I?m seriously considering not playing anymore. The only thing that has kept me playing is my neighbors.

Bruh why don't they have night workers or somethings for situations like this? I need to build my final oven to move on to the next step of the main goal and can't cause the parts aren't dropping. Now I must waste my requests at reset for very few parts. I have a pattern to completing my goals on time and this glitch has messed that up so much. Ughhhhh.

Fashion Designer
    I play many games and glitches happened a lot of times, this game is the only one that never (far as I knew) gave compensation whatsoever to their players when there's glitch occurred. other games usually would give the players gems or stuff along with the pop up message saying sorry. bakery story tho? NAWWWW. here we fix it and bunch of anxieties for you to take home lolololol.
    every single time.

Fashion Designer
    according to someone who's more advanced in this goal than I am, the 2nd oven of this goal is sunset boulevard stove.

and here I am, was hoping for soda machine or smoothie :/

Where do we need to report that the collectables are not dropping since the 5-Day Goal started! Or are they aware of the issue?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyParty View Post
    Where do we need to report that the collectables are not dropping since the 5-Day Goal started! Or are they aware of the issue?
    A mod has reported it but it is after hours so it likely will not be fixed until morning PDT time. I?m thinking roughly in 10 hours or so.

Please see this thread to discuss your feedback on the 5 day goal. All posts here about it will be moved/removed. Thanks in advance.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-2022-(5-days)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

No parts dropping for me too, how can we complete ovens now, especially when neighbours don?t send parts, sigh.

Farm Supplier

Not dropping parts

Quote Originally Posted by donrus View Post
    Goal appliances have stopped dropping parts since the new 5-day goal began.
    Hi

Here also nothing is dropping
    Storm8 please fix this ty

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    side goal prize is san fransisco from American Gift crate
    Attachment 64237
    Thanks. Wondered where it was from.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast