Page 89 of 117 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    The great pumpkin is a 7 day/40 energy dropper.
    Thank you! Can we flag this for modification in the Inventory, where the Great Pumpkin is listed as 22h energy dropper but should be entered as 1 week energy dropper:
    https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html

Nightclub Owner
    Need to update the list, it is built based on input from board members. i don't own all items.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Hello everyone,I have only 250 gems,and my main goal is to replenish energy,Is it better to go for Asher and Amara or Pumpkin Dragon?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    Hello everyone,I have only 250 gems,and my main goal is to replenish energy,Is it better to go for Asher and Amara or Pumpkin Dragon?
    Pumpkin Dragon has a better drop, but it is 24 hours. Both ladies are 22 hours, so you are guarantied 1x drop per day. Also the Pumpkin Dragon give other nice things.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    If you need Trade Tickets, I recommend the Underworld Steed. He is only 63 gems and is a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper every 8 hours.

Plus I think he is gorgeous.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    I have the Brimstone Steed and he gives 40 energy every 1 week. At 150 gems, he's a deal!

Fashion Designer
    What are the caps/limits for these energy droppers? I see someone reported a cap of 4 for the Steed, and asmara/ asha is 1. But i can't see any caps for the others yet...

Fashion Designer
    I was going to post a long message about what the best energy droppers are, (based on the statistics i collected over a year) but never seem to make the time. So I'll be brief.

Weekly's are always the best... Brimstone Steed/ Great Pumpkin ( net 39 energy/week)
    Pumpkin Dragon has +4,5,6,7,8,10,20,50,100 (net 32-35 energy/week)*
    Skelecorn drops are +4,5,6,7,8,10,20,40 (net 31 energy/week)
    Asher/Amara is +2,3,4,5,7,8,10,40 (net 14 energy/week)

*I know people aren't fond of the 24hr timer on Pumpkin Dragon (and other Token droppers), so i factor into missing a collection once a fortnight for the average range. But it does drop tokens which when it comes to monster hunts saves you energy fighting beasts for gold troll tokens!! By my stats they drop a Gold Troll token ~1% of the time, Staff ~3.5%, Sword ~16% and Shield ~28%

I guess i couldn't help myself making a long post

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I was going to post a long message about what the best energy droppers are, (based on the statistics i collected over a year) but never seem to make the time. So I'll be brief.

Weekly's are always the best... Brimstone Steed/ Great Pumpkin ( net 39 energy/week)
    Pumpkin Dragon has +4,5,6,7,8,10,20,50,100 (net 32-35 energy/week)*
    Skelecorn drops are +4,5,6,7,8,10,20,40 (net 31 energy/week)
    Asher/Amara is +2,3,4,5,7,8,10,40 (net 14 energy/week)

*I know people aren't fond of the 24hr timer on Pumpkin Dragon (and other Token droppers), so i factor into missing a collection once a fortnight for the average range. But it does drop tokens which when it comes to monster hunts saves you energy fighting beasts for gold troll tokens!! By my stats they drop a Gold Troll token ~1% of the time, Staff ~3.5%, Sword ~16% and Shield ~28%

I guess i couldn't help myself making a long post
    Not long! But very insightful ! Thanks. Keep it on

Any thoughts/experiences about the Ghostly Butterflies?
    How often do they drop expansion permits?