Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering why I get this message “You’re at your limit! Level up to build more structures of this type” when I try to buy a glass watchtower if it’s classed as a decoration?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    Just wondering why I get this message “You’re at your limit! Level up to build more structures of this type” when I try to buy a glass watchtower if it’s classed as a decoration?
    That classification is the tab it lives in in-game, not that it's an actual decoration. Something either has a classification of decoration, building or material. The Glass Watchtower is a royal building and as such the limits of royal buildings (50) apply. Same with the glass spire and glass palace. Hope that helps! It's so pretty isn't it. I only just put mine away (had a glass section) to make room for the Madam Makeda buildings.

edit: sorry, I had the wrong figure for the building cap!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-21-23 at 07:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That classification is the tab it lives in in-game, not that it's an actual decoration. Something either has a classification of decoration, building or material. The Glass Watchtower is a royal building and as such the limits of royal buildings (65) apply. Same with the glass spire and glass palace. Hope that helps! It's so pretty isn't it. I only just put mine away (had a glass section) to make room for the Madam Makeda buildings.
    My kingdom overview lists 50 royal buildings but I keep getting the same message when I try to buy some buildings, like the glass watchtower. Is there a limit to watchtowers in general? I think I have more than 10 stored.

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    My kingdom overview lists 50 royal buildings but I keep getting the same message when I try to buy some buildings, like the glass watchtower. Is there a limit to watchtowers in general? I think I have more than 10 stored.
    Sorry, my bad. Royal cap is 50 so you're at the limit too. I don't believe there is a limit to any particular normal building; only the cap.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, my bad. Royal cap is 50 so you're at the limit too. I don't believe there is a limit to any particular normal building; only the cap.
    I think it's 65 SW. I just realized that I can buy more royal buildings (like regular Watchtowers), but I can't buy more Royal Decorations (like the Glass Watchtower). I also can't craft more Dragon Statues or Unicorn Statues at the Workshop, since they're locked due to "Inventory is full!" message.

Sold 6 Unicorn Statuses. No difference.
    Last edited by azriX2012; 06-21-23 at 08:38 PM.

I wonder if the cap is not relevant only bc of that particular item? No idea! Might check with HungryGoblin.

This is what I have always had in the Building Guide and it hasn't changed for years:

You can have 50 Royal buildings. The number of each of these buildings you can have is limited to your total royal building count.
    * Royal Building cap was increased 27 June 2017. Royal building limit is 50 now (42 before)

You can have 50 Town buildings. The number of each of these buildings you can have is limited to your total town building count. If you get the message that says you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building. You may have to sell more than 1 to purchase another town building; it depends on what you're trying to buy.
    * Town building cap was increased 27 June 2017. Town building limit is 50 now (40 before)

Rhino Keeper
    I have purchased a Royal Tower by mistake, but unfortunately this item cannot be sold the option is not available
    As the number of royal buildings is limited to 50, can I please ask S8 to allow us to sell the royal towers ?
    Thank you

Royal Tower - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Royal Building. Increase your total Royal Points when placed on your board.
    Level: 15
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Royal
    Size: 2x2
    Royal Points: 16
    Requirements: 90 Gems
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Events: Beast Master - July 2018, Christmas Sales - December 2018
    Cap: 65
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105402
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    I have now 46 Royal Buildings and still can't purchase a Glass Watchtower. Even after selling Royal Decorations such as 6 carriages, 6 watchtowers and 6 unicorn statuses

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    I have now 46 Royal Buildings and still can't purchase a Glass Watchtower. Even after selling Royal Decorations such as 6 carriages, 6 watchtowers and 6 unicorn statuses
    That's weird. I had to sell some of my cottages in order to buy one royal building, and it worked when I had 49.
    Are you sure you really have 46?

Click on the star in the up left corner where your level is indicated, the kingdom overview gives you the exact number of royal buildings.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    That's weird. I had to sell some of my cottages in order to buy one royal building, and it worked when I had 49.
    Are you sure you really have 46?

Click on the star in the up left corner where your level is indicated, the kingdom overview gives you the exact number of royal buildings.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2878.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	69818

45 now. But Glass Watchtowers are royal decos and not royal buildings (like regular watchtowers), and are not included in that value.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2877.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	69819

These are royal decos that also can't be sold and maybe are maxing my royal decoration cap. Dunno...
    Last edited by azriX2012; 06-21-23 at 11:32 PM.