Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    There are so many fabulous items to buy again!!! Thinking I’ll have a spending spree in the next few days.

As a recommendation to players if you can afford it I recommend one of your purchases be a golden mine. It drops a golden item everyday, however it will not drop the item of the day if you are maxed out. if: if you have 99 golden eggs and the item of the day is golden egg you won’t get one. The mine will also drop silver & jewels. After I got my first one I soon had enough golden items to start doing golden trades for 5 gems. Happy shopping everyone.

I know I sound greedy but would have LOVED if the mysterious man was included in this sale, I’ve only got council tasks to do in my blue book. I need more to do while I’m waiting for Ivy and mines to mature. Oh well �� I’ll survive.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 08-29-22 at 10:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    Darn, too many gems for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4AD5CF35-31FF-47FE-9DA9-2B3EEED8D25A.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	292.4 KB 
ID:	64636 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF7671B6-085C-4BFA-AA85-012F6D8872EF.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	278.4 KB 
ID:	64637

I?m going to try to get enough gems for the Carousel Alicorn in nine days; if not, the Peacock Griffin. I?m all about the pretty.

Name:	7069BF06-3615-4B18-9860-2CAF31196D35.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	64638 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F0B03950-C75D-47E7-ACE6-66E0C4E2D6A1.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	269.6 KB 
ID:	64639

Executive Chef
    Reminder:

Gems
    Crafted: delicious trade exchange (1 reward), golden trade (5 reward),
    Found: adventures, dragons, Sir Pigglesworth (rare, it drops 5), Purple cow (rare, it drops 1 or 2), Feed the baron (reports of 1 gem). Can be a reward from goals, Trade Wagon trade, Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Fire fox (2), Dark Onyx Dragon, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Interpret the Ruler (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Sleeping Dragon, Armored Black Bear (2), Deep Diving Otter (1), Iguana (1), Flight Lesson Dragon (2), Denise the Seahorse (1-2), Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Kang (1-2), Deep Sea Kelpie (?), Snowpile Dragon (2), Ancient Octopus (2), Knight in Shining Armor, Pearlescent Wyvern, Oliver, Chomposaur (1-2)
    Uses: limitless!

Fashion Designer
    I’ve been browsing the sale items available to me and have often noticed crate at the bottom of some card face. Can anyone tell me what they signify? I previously thought it meant I already had that item, however it doesn’t show on other items I know I have.

Executive Chef
    I think the crate means the item might have been/is craftable at some point or event? Vs just being purchasable? Or at least involved in an event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I’ve been browsing the sale items available to me and have often noticed crate at the bottom of some card face. Can anyone tell me what they signify? I previously thought it meant I already had that item, however it doesn’t show on other items I know I have.
    The item could be crafted at some point or still possible. The Alicorn for example. See previous page for details.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    The Firefly Nest is locked for me. Am I missing something?

Name:	CS nest.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	64640

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    The Firefly Nest is locked for me. Am I missing something?

Name:	CS nest.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	64640
    It's also locked for me and I also don't have the Owl Griffin, Peacock Griffin or the Phoenix Griffin available on sale.. only the Dove Griffin???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    It's also locked for me and I also don't have the Owl Griffin, Peacock Griffin or the Phoenix Griffin available on sale.. only the Dove Griffin???
    The Griffins will unlock once you progress through the Academy arc. As for the Firefly nest, I don't know, I my old accounts it is open, on the newer not.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Ye ol animal hospital in the sale shop is showing up as invisible when placed on my board

Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast