Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    i need clarification before I spend the gems I've been saving up so long. are all of the alicorn on sale energy droppers? when I look at the description in the game some of them dies not say energy dropper but on this thread they are listed as dropping energy.

if anyone can confirm they all drop energy

I have one of those alcorn already but some items chage depending on how the team wish it to be used

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You could look up ENERGY in the inventory guide if you want to confirm. But yes all alicorns drop energy. It's a matter of whether drops start at 2,4 or 5

The word filters were updated a few months ago hence the asterisks and I reported it at the time.

I think I'm going to get the dragon trainer so I'll make a thread for it later and move the goals you both post there. Till then feel free to keep posting here and I'll work some glimmerwood magic on a new thread.

Discussing word filters is actually not allowed on the forum. That's always been the rule, so please no further posts, especially in this thread as it not about sale items. Some posts have been removed as they off topic and have derailed the thread. Thank you.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-25-23 at 09:04 PM. Reason: double post glitch

Executive Chef
    Question: which of the sale Alicorns are the best value in your opinions? I have a maximum on the Glimmer Alicorn, and am think8ng maybe the Mint Alicorn will be my next purchase. I think full refills are better value - 1 energy tap for a 40 return. Thoughts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Question: which of the sale Alicorns are the best value in your opinions? I have a maximum on the Glimmer Alicorn, and am think8ng maybe the Mint Alicorn will be my next purchase. I think full refills are better value - 1 energy tap for a 40 return. Thoughts?
    I would agree, prefer the 40 guaranteed energy for a single weekly tap. However, I am a high level player with masses of stored energy who tends to finish events/goals early and checks in less frequently afterwards. Some of the daily energy droppers do have a chance of dropping more than 4 energy and are probably better for players without much stored energy or no stored energy at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I think that a mixture of the two kinds of energy droppers is the best way to go. That takes time and patience!
    My weekly droppers are like my big boost, but my daily's keep me going steadily.
    Btw. I love my Mint Ali's. So pretty imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think I'm going to get the dragon trainer so I'll make a thread for it later and move the goals you both post there. Till then feel free to keep posting here and I'll work some glimmerwood magic on a new thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...m-only-release
    New thread here for discussion on the Dragon Trainer. I've moved posts from here with goal info over to the new thread.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-27-23 at 04:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me which plots are on sale?