Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    I'm not really a troll fan, but the Kissy Booth is so cute!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm not really a troll fan, but the Kissy Booth is so cute!
    I love my kiss booths!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The Love Potion Witch will drop +4 energy.
    Disappointed - paid the 500 for the potion witch because of the above info only to find she dropped glue. Expensive pot of glue!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Disappointed - paid the 500 for the potion witch because of the above info only to find she dropped glue. Expensive pot of glue!!
    I did exactly the same!
    Very disappointed with the misinformation!
    Storm8 you said she dropped 4+ energy!
    Please fix this asap!
    We only purchased this item because of the information you gave us!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 02-10-23 at 03:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I did exactly the same!
    Very disappointed with the misinformation!
    Storm8 you said she dropped 4+ energy!
    Please fix this asap!
    We only purchased this item because of the information you gave us!
    I was suspicious when I saw her description. I guess I should have pointed it out. Doesn't it say that she has an 8 hour timer? You aren't going to get energy every 8 hours. "Love Potion Witch
    Info: This which knowns how to heal a broken heart. Visit her and she may share some of her Potion Shop creations with you.
    Found: 500 gems Valentine's Day sale 2023
    Drops: 50 coins, 4+ energy, water, jewels, silver ore, horse hair, sugar, carrots, simple glue, super glue, builder's paste, red dye, yellow dye, blue dye, purple dye, enchanter's essence, lumin essence, architect's paste, magic cement, allergy potion, Ivy's hot sauce
    Collection time: 8 hours"

So if she drops energy at all, it will likely be random and possibly rare. Y'all should submit tickets and ask for them to make her fit the description or give you refunds.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Energy is not a guaranteed drop. If you are experiencing issues with your item, please reach to support for assistance.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was suspicious when I saw her description. I guess I should have pointed it out. Doesn't it say that she has an 8 hour timer? You aren't going to get energy every 8 hours. "Love Potion Witch
    Info: This which knowns how to heal a broken heart. Visit her and she may share some of her Potion Shop creations with you.
    Found: 500 gems Valentine's Day sale 2023
    Drops: 50 coins, 4+ energy, water, jewels, silver ore, horse hair, sugar, carrots, simple glue, super glue, builder's paste, red dye, yellow dye, blue dye, purple dye, enchanter's essence, lumin essence, architect's paste, magic cement, allergy potion, Ivy's hot sauce
    Collection time: 8 hours"

So if she drops energy at all, it will likely be random and possibly rare. Y'all should submit tickets and ask for them to make her fit the description or give you refunds.
    I know the stirring witch is on an 8 hr timer but so is Monalise, who drops 3-4 energy every 8 hrs and so does Walter the wizard (though his timer is about 10 hrs) so don’t see how at 500 gems I can’t have the expectation that this witch could also drop a small amount of energy a few times a day. Feel a bit mislead and frustrated that there are often vague descriptions of what items drop. And of course my favourite is ‘pet/visit to see what they have for you’. I try to be positive and helpful, however feel S8 aren’t being the same in return. One of th reasons I like CS so much is that we don’t need to form hoards and destroy other players or characters, and the Glimmerwoods accepts with open arms so many diverse characters and we ‘tame’ most monsters, rather than **** them.

I worked hard for my gems and feel the rewards for my efforts and time should be recognised and respected, as should all players new or long-term. But suppose will have to just wear the disappointment regarding the stirring witch, as I’ve already spent the gems and unlikely that putting in a formal complaint will yield any satisfaction on my part.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I know the stirring witch is on an 8 hr timer but so is Monalise, who drops 3-4 energy every 8 hrs and so does Walter the wizard (though his timer is about 10 hrs) so don’t see how at 500 gems I can’t have the expectation that this witch could also drop a small amount of energy a few times a day. Feel a bit mislead and frustrated that there are often vague descriptions of what items drop. And of course my favourite is ‘pet/visit to see what they have for you’. I try to be positive and helpful, however feel S8 aren’t being the same in return. One of th reasons I like CS so much is that we don’t need to form hoards and destroy other players or characters, and the Glimmerwoods accepts with open arms so many diverse characters and we ‘tame’ most monsters, rather than **** them.

I worked hard for my gems and feel the rewards for my efforts and time should be recognised and respected, as should all players new or long-term. But suppose will have to just wear the disappointment regarding the stirring witch, as I’ve already spent the gems and unlikely that putting in a formal complaint will yield any satisfaction on my part.
    It seems like you took my comment personally. Believe me, I am on your side and hagypagy's side - that's why I suggested you contact support for refunds.
    1. I haven't been around this game that long - I think I'm just about to hit two years this month - so I don't know *all* the inventory items, like Walter the Wizard and Monalise. From my experience, with the energy droppers that I am familiar with, I have never seen one that dropped energy every 8 hours. It seems like those of you who have been around a long time got in on some great items in the past.
    2. I would also feel misled - the description doesn't seem correct. I was thinking about buying a Love Potion Witch because I would like to get more dyes as well as lumin essence and enchanter's essence. It seems like for this witch they just made a list of everything but the kitchen sink for her possible drops.
    3. I still think that you should put in a ticket. You might be surprised by the resolution. I think a case can absolutely be made that the description was unclear. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Is the Steed of Roses a guaranteed drop of 40 energy/weekly?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    Is the Steed of Roses a guaranteed drop of 40 energy/weekly?
    see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1689517
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...