Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Feel free to PM me your ticket number and I'll be happy to check on it. Please do not post the ticket number publicly in this thread. Thank you!
    It's been resolved. Thank you. Enjoy your weekend.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's ok now...it's been resolved.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve done all my Spending this time. Very happy with my new critters.

Executive Chef
    Hi @SpiritWind00, the Carousel Alicorn is not centered properly. No big deal but just wanted to note.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F4FEF3D-D4F9-4F86-882E-6C918F51790F.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	257.7 KB 
ID:	64711

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Hi @SpiritWind00, the Carousel Alicorn is not centered properly. No big deal but just wanted to note.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F4FEF3D-D4F9-4F86-882E-6C918F51790F.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	257.7 KB 
ID:	64711
    The Carousel Alicorn is beautiful! I want one!

I wish I could still buy gems, but I keep getting gem trap after gem trap so no longer keep 600+ on hand like I did the first few years of playing. Just the other day I lost 16; I was collecting from a few daily alicorns, as I was tapping along the row, one of the taps decided to be on the same alicorn instead of its neighbor and poof 16 gone.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

I wish I could still buy gems, but I keep getting gem trap after gem trap so no longer keep 600+ on hand like I did the first few years of playing. Just the other day I lost 16; I was collecting from a few daily alicorns, as I was tapping along the row, one of the taps decided to be on the same alicorn instead of its neighbor and poof 16 gone.
    I feel your pain with the Gem Trap recently I lost 88 Gems while collecting and the screen mysteriously shifts and boom accidental speed up and 88 Gems gone (it happened so fast I don?t know what I sped up). They love for the players to spend spend but refuse to give us the one thing that will improve game play tremendously and make players happy. But sadly all they care about is money. S8 WE NEED A GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

The moment I passed 300 gems, I purchased the Alicorn (leaving me with one gem). I was taking no chances on losing any because items like that are my raison d'?tre for playing. And I've learned to be much more careful in clicking all my dailies after once having the screen slip and hitting a weekly by mistake and losing a ton.

I got The Portal, and am very happy with it. But it has a 12 hour collection timer, not 8 hours as stated before.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hujikaa View Post
    I got The Portal, and am very happy with it. But it has a 12 hour collection timer, not 8 hours as stated before.
    Indeed, didn't even notice the collection time change. Found out with a few other decorations & buildings as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Indeed, didn't even notice the collection time change. Found out with a few other decorations & buildings as well.
    I've got at least one event prize where the timer differs depending on which account I am playing. All accounts are played on iOs , same device, so it's not a cross platform thing.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-05-22 at 08:13 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx