Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,169 of 1169

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    Could you please tell me how many types of energy Dark Knight Steed, Demetria, Fanning Dragon, Hiss in Boots, Lady Treeple, Myra, and White Knight Steed can drop?
    The Dark/White Knight Steed = 5 energy only, random drop (much like dragons)

Demetria = 5+ guaranteed

Fanning Dragon = 5+ guaranteed

Hiss in Boots = 2+ guaranteed

Lady Treeple = 2+ guaranteed

Myra = 2+ guaranteed

For future reference, I pulled this info from the forum's HUB's Inventory Guide. If you look under the entry for Energy, Mod SpiritWind has listed every item, their minimum energy drops, if energy is a guarantee and a list showing the the energy amounts each style can drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hedge Hog - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A wild boar of the forest! Pet for Troll Essence, Fur, Bones, and more!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Gift
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Fey Crystal, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fur, Troll Essence, Troll Horn, Glimmerdust, Bone
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1712171
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    I don't need his drops, but he was cute, so I got him.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Lots of reasonably priced items this sale. I'm even able to complete max levels of some energy droppers. I'll have to wait for more info on some other items though, however the bear-on could be fun (also a another chance at getting rotten cabbages is always handy, given the quick turnaround on tent prizes). I really do not like when a card reads 'Visit/pet them to see what they've found for you'. Anyway I hope the players who want items are able to get some great items this time round.

Just read the first 2 steps in the Luna tale - looks like it's a long term story.
    The Bear-on is cute, but a poor source of cabbages, at least for me. I bought one when I was a brand new player thinking it would help me, but it really hasn't.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The first one can be crafted, the next 3 are guarantied droppers. The dragon well is cute
    Can't you only craft one Glimmer Alicorn, though?

And they are all guaranteed energy droppers, right? I'm a little confused here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Dark/White Knight Steed = 5 energy only, random drop (much like dragons)

Demetria = 5+ guaranteed

Fanning Dragon = 5+ guaranteed

Hiss in Boots = 2+ guaranteed

Lady Treeple = 2+ guaranteed

Myra = 2+ guaranteed

For future reference, I pulled this info from the forum's HUB's Inventory Guide. If you look under the entry for Energy, Mod SpiritWind has listed every item, their minimum energy drops, if energy is a guarantee and a list showing the the energy amounts each style can drop.
    Oh, this is so helpful Annira! I didn't know that the steeds only occasionally drop energy. I will save my gems on them. I got Hiss in Boots because it's so cute and also want to get Demetria (don't have her on any of my accounts). I have a Fanning Dragon on one account and is so cute, I would like one for this account as well, but I'm thinking of stocking up on Glimmer Alicorns since they are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Can't you only craft one Glimmer Alicorn, though?

And they are all guaranteed energy droppers, right? I'm a little confused here.
    I had already crafted the Glimmer Alicorn but was able to just purchase the one on sale as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    I had already crafted the Glimmer Alicorn but was able to just purchase the one on sale as well.
    Cool! I wonder how many we can purchase.

Executive Chef
    I just picked up Demetria because she goes well with some of the Crystal items from Madame Makeda. I have a lot of the old spires and such stored and may pull some out and create a little crystal area.

Usually I wait until nearer the end of the sale to make decisions but am afraid of yet another gem trap. I now have just under 200 left and may go for Aster.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Cool! I wonder how many we can purchase.
    There's a cap of 4 glimmer alicorns