Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, here is the info on the 2 new items. Thanks as always go to HungryGoblin!

Rosey Unicorn
    Info: This Unicorn smells of freshly pruned roses and it's known for bringing flower petals to people it is found of. Visit it for Energy!
    Found: 400 gems Valentine's Day sale 2023
    Drops: 50 coins, energy (4+), petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white)
    Collection time: 22 hours

Love Potion Witch
    Info: This which knowns how to heal a broken heart. Visit her and she may share some of her Potion Shop creations with you.
    Found: 500 gems Valentine's Day sale 2023
    Drops: 50 coins, 4+ energy, allergy potion, architect's paste, builder's paste, carrots, dye (blue, purple, red, yellow), enchanter's essence, horse hair, Ivy's hot sauce, jewels, lumin essence, magic cement, silver ore, simple glue, sugar, super glue, water
    Collection time: 8 hours

TRANSFERRED TO THE INVENTORY GUIDE
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-26-23 at 07:11 PM. Reason: updated

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    500gems for the Love Potion Witch and she doesn?t drop energy!
    As pretty as she is, that price is waaay too high.
    200gems is as high as I would pay for her unless she dropped energy.
    Really bad move Storm8. You?ll get zero money from me.

Also the ?Rosey Alicorn? should be a ?Rosey Unicorn.?
    It is the unicorn design with added roses - not the alicorn design.
    Small details like this are important.
    Oh my goodness, YES! As soon as I saw the name Rosey Alicorn it irked me something fierce; I feel like a company should know their own products at the very least, lol.

As for the prices I think this is asking waaaay to much. Add in the fact that the price of gems has gone up over the past few months (but only during large sales like this) and it's doubly insulting. Not only are they going to ask more for purchasing the gems themselves but then they're going to hike all the prices so we have to spend more of the extra expensive gems as well? I feel like they're trying to get us coming and going which is really putting me off.

If these items were listed at the standard sale prices we've become accustomed to, I would've purchased the seven items on the list that I don't own because I'm a collector who loves to check items off my inventory list. And when those purchases lowered my gem stores I would've bought more gems to get it back to the level I prefer to keep it at.

However, with the current prices I don't think I'll be purchasing anything - not items or gems. I'm all too happy to spend my money on things I enjoy (like I have done in this game for years) but not when I feel like I'm being strong-armed into it. Sorry s8 but this is too much.

Fashion Designer
    Tallied the items I’d like to have but the total is about 3000 gems, which is way too much. I prefer my items to really be on ‘sale’. When the term sale is used I have always associated it as discounted, but almost all the items I would like seem to be at full price or higher, very disappointing! Also not going to buy gems at full price to get a critter that only drops wool. I already have more than enough of those. Maybe one day the ‘gem gift’ will be worth the purchase. That’s my 2 cents worth.

Fashion Designer
    Is the kissy booth animated? Hungry Goblin
    Last edited by fish63; 02-06-23 at 07:24 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Is the kissy booth animated? Hungry Goblin
    Yes, the troll inside leans out and blows a heart kiss and then leans back into the booth. The booth itself is static.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-06-23 at 08:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Wow 500 Gems for the Valentine Kitsunecorn. I remember when this was offered in the Baron?s Tent however it didn?t show up once in my tent. I have visited several Queendoms and Kingdoms where players have multiple Valentine Kitsunecorns. The randomness of this game and the exorbitant prices does not make me want to spend. Everyone should have had a chance to get the Valentine Kitsunecorn when it was offered in the Barons Tent. Then maybe I would be willing to spend.
    woow you are right ! it seems so expensive ! I love kitsunecorns but I hope for you guys that they are at least discounted a little bit from 500 gems (I am probably maxed out because the kitsunecorn doesn't appear in my shop)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0661.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	67869

I feel rich ! like I have 3000 gems worth of valentine kitsunecorns

what happened to the Candy hearts path ? They are usually discounted 1 gem instead of 2.
    this whole "sale" looks pretty sloppy to me...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, here is the info on the 2 new items. Thanks as always go to HungryGoblin!

Rosey Unicorn
    Info: This Unicorn smells of freshly pruned roses and it's known for bringing flower petals to people it is found of. Visit it for Energy!
    Found: 400 gems Valentine's Day sale 2023
    Drops: 50 coins, energy (4+), red petal, white petal, orange petal, blue petal, purple petal
    Collection time: 22 hours

Love Potion Witch
    Info: This which knowns how to heal a broken heart. Visit her and she may share some of her Potion Shop creations with you.
    Found: 500 gems Valentine's Day sale 2023
    Drops: 50 coins, energy, water, jewels, silver ore, horse hair, sugar, carrots, simple glue, super glue, builder's paste, red dye, yellow dye, blue dye, purple dye, enchanter's essence, lumin essence, architect's paste, magic cement, allergy potion, Ivy's hot sauce
    Collection time: 8 hours
    Anyone have idea how much or often the Witch drops energy?? I see it listed 2nd in the drops section
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 02-08-23 at 12:46 PM. Reason: orginal edited
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Anyone have idea how much or often the Witch drops energy?? I see it listed 2nd in the drops section
    The Love Potion Witch will drop +4 energy.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

The Rosey Alicorn has been updated to Rosey Unicorn.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [s8] hungrygoblin View Post
    the love potion witch will drop +4 energy.
    FABULOUS !!! Do hope some of these items will come again, I can’t afford all the ones I would like.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 02-08-23 at 10:23 AM.