Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know if the Fennec Fox drops energy every collection ? If so, it would be the cheapest energy ever offered (25 gems).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Anyone know if the Fennec Fox drops energy every collection ? If so, it would be the cheapest energy ever offered (25 gems).
    No, energy drops are sparse. The only items this sale that are guaranteed energy are the wizard (500 gems) and the peppermint alicorn (400 gems).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    With a 10 min collection time, it is more "a chance of" with a 1-2 energy drop. So you probably won't have a positive return on investment in regards to energy for collection vs energy drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    So this is the big Black Friday sale? Really? At least Dragon Story understood the assignment.

I do want the Peppermint Alicorn. I guess he is a daily dropper.

I love my Sugar Skull Kelpie or whatever it?s called. *Very* useful for mermaid supplies.
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 11-24-22 at 04:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Where is the white fawnicorn???? It shows on every splash screen...I'm not maxed and have 0.

Executive Chef
    Just noticed the sale price of gems has increased!
    On Black Friday!
    Not cool Storm8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    So this is the big Black Friday sale? Really? At least Dragon Story understood the assignment.
    I'm a bit surprised myself. It's been a long time since I was here for Black Friday, so idk if this is usual. I went overboard at Christmas a few years ago - hopefully this upcoming one will be good.

What surprises me the most is the high prices for the specific style towers that we get for FREE in Monster hunts, while other styles that I don't have are relatively cheap. Maybe some players want extras to make a long fence. But I hope any newbies don't get lulled into paying 50-100 gems for something they will later acquire free.

Fashion Designer
    The only way to get the same value for gem purchases is to buy the 1400 or 2900 packs. All the others have had the percentage discount have decreased. Hope the digital artists are being better compensated to account for higher gem prices and higher deco's costs. ButI still love playing and seeing some amazing graphics. Such a variety of creatures to be had.

I have thousands of crowns available however there are no new citizens to purchase. I already have all those on sale, but I'm not too worried as I don't usually have walkers on display (though I do love all my faeries). Anyway just my 2cents worth.

Hope everyone can get the items they want.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Just noticed the sale price of gems has increased!
    On Black Friday!
    Not cool Storm8.
    Inflation is everywhere
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Yay, an elephant!!!! Love the look of the elephant and the mouse (Xmas hats make everything cuter).

I'm assuming there's a cap on peppermint alicorn, as there often are on the prettiest alicorns.
    The cap is 4 on the peppermint alicorn