Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Those dogs do not look happy with the groomer. Nor does the groomer, for that matter.

Attachment 66190
    Maybe a fangbeast & skunkupine that were mistaken for dogs 😆
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Maybe a fangbeast & skunkupine that were mistaken for dogs ��
    That does seem to be the case!

Fashion Designer
    That does seem to be the case!
    Th groomer looks like an old fashioned fop !!!

Executive Chef
    Those dogs do not look happy with the groomer. Nor does the groomer, for that matter.

Attachment 66190
    Not sure I want these mean/unhappy characters around, probably going to skip this event just because of that! Dealing with unhappy, mean, entitled people (car break ins, robbery, theft, etc etc plus all the entitled folk doing mean and crazy things) IRL has me wanting to come play a game and *be happy*. I don't need yet another reminder/interaction how unhappy and awful things are lately. We already have The Baron in this game, I don't want to add more despicable characters right now. A goofy-looking character, yes, but not another snotty looking, Baron type. I am not entertained lately by meanness/rudeness.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Maybe a fangbeast & skunkupine that were mistaken for dogs 
    I agree, and this character seems to be another mean, snobby selfish "I am entitled to do what *I* want" creature AKA The Baron in disguise. Not entertaining At All, for me.

OMG, you know you're stressed when you anthropomorphize cartoon characters hahahahaha
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-09-22 at 09:04 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Not sure I want these mean/unhappy characters around, probably going to skip this event just because of that! Dealing with unhappy, mean, entitled people (car break ins, robbery, theft, etc etc plus all the entitled folk doing mean and crazy things) IRL has me wanting to come play a game and *be happy*. I don't need yet another reminder/interaction how unhappy and awful things are lately. We already have The Baron in this game, I don't want to add more despicable characters right now. A goofy-looking character, yes, but not another snotty looking, Baron type. I am not entertained lately by meanness/rudeness.

I agree, and this character seems to be another mean, snobby selfish "I am entitled to do what *I* want" creature AKA The Baron in disguise. Not entertaining At All, for me.

OMG, you know you're stressed when you anthropomorphize cartoon characters hahahahaha
    Yes, but venting about cartoon characters can be a great way of releasing built-up steam. One of the reasons I love to play CS is to distract from all the 'crazy' going on in the real world. That's also why I keep my Unicorn in the kitchen and a Faerie in my bedroom !!!
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 11-10-22 at 06:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    A new event on the 21st? Or is the new energy dropper (autumn wizard) part of the current event?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    A new event on the 21st? Or is the new energy dropper (autumn wizard) part of the current event?
    An energy dropper is sure to make players happy, as long as getting him does not involve chopping hundreds of trees and rocks. He'll be of help during hunts too.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a slight fear it might be one of those "events" where you purchase the character for 800 gems and then get a questline that depletes your inventory.
    A certain Brigidine Blair comes to mind? I hope I'm wrong...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have a slight fear it might be one of those "events" where you purchase the character for 800 gems and then get a questline that depletes your inventory.
    A certain Brigidine Blair comes to mind? I hope I'm wrong...
    Usually so with the Monday purchase! Mini goals storyline with some additional deco at the end.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh, speaking of additional storylines with energy characters, I have all the info on the past few items that were released; I just need to add them to those threads which I'll do this week. I took advantage of the unlimited energy goal rewards in last weeks monster hunt so I could clear the goals and add the info Those threads are in the Game Guide forum if you're interested in reading dialogue etc.

Here's a picture of the upcoming energy dropper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14A75E48-ABD6-4EA5-A531-26E0CB8AE141.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	66334

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast