Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Tiny hummingbird fairies and maybe a wedding?

Attachment 69328

Again the designers have done a fabulous job. I hope they are paid well for their graphic designs, which seem to have no end.

Wonder which comes first, the event coding or the beautifully stunning character designs?

Executive Chef
    Hoping this is a one week event because I would love to add these characters. Any longer and I will be off to my nephew’s wedding across the country so would not be able to finish. I don’t expect them to have hummingbirds attend, unfortunately.

Looks like the mid-event MHLB is coming up. I was hoping that they?d dispensed with it now that they have the Realm Master thingie.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Looks like the mid-event MHLB is coming up. I was hoping that they?d dispensed with it now that they have the Realm Master thingie.
    That was exactly my thought as well. Having ONE leaderboard during an event is more than enough, in this player's opinion. Having two? Uncalled for!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That was exactly my thought as well. Having ONE leaderboard during an event is more than enough, in this player's opinion. Having two? Uncalled for!
    DITTO !! Looks like another attack to make us buy gems to increase energy levels if we want to take part in all events. Between the current LB, current event and MM, why not intensify play. Players who are both time and energy poor will miss out again. Don’t know how we’re supposed to have out of CS real lives which could include work? Could use the council scrolls pictures though.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    DITTO !! Looks like another attack to make us buy gems to increase energy levels if we want to take part in all events. Between the current LB, current event and MM, why not intensify play. Players who are both time and energy poor will miss out again. Don’t know how we’re supposed to have out of CS real lives which could include work? Could use the council scrolls pictures though.
    Well, I guess they have to make money somehow, especially since all their long-time, big-spending players have been locked out for more than a year from their other story game.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I guess they have to make money somehow, especially since all their long-time, big-spending players have been locked out for more than a year from their other story game.
    So true, deadpixel. They are even trying to revive Fantasy Forest - leaderboards and spin to win!

Different topic: I get wanting to participate in all events, but none are mandatory, and I don't look at the current event quite like a typical leaderboard. I know it *is* a leaderboard, but it doesn't require tons of energy to whack monsters and such. Give your excess materials that you are willing to part with and call it good.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2847.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	69458

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2847.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	69458

Yep! Managed to snag one on the lower left using simply Expansion Permits, Wisp Lanterns, and a handful of coins; sorry, I was too quick and expanded without first taking a snapshot of the requirements. The stretch in the middle still requires Windchaser Permits and Lanterns.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Yep! Managed to snag one on the lower left using simply Expansion Permits, Wisp Lanterns, and a handful of coins; sorry, I was too quick and expanded without first taking a snapshot of the requirements. The stretch in the middle still requires Windchaser Permits and Lanterns.
    That plot was always available after completing Trials for normal expansion materials.
    BC17: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits| 6th plot released | There are no goals associated with opening this plot
    Did you get it cheaper? Sorry if I burst your bubble...