Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Someone got their fairy tales mixed up. Red Riding Hood has a wolf & Huntsman in the story. Bears are in Goldilocks. ��
    Maybe they got ideas from the Disney animated series Goldie & Bear, where characters from various fairy tales intermingle in the Fairy Tale Forest

Or perhaps they're taking a page out of the award-winning comic series Fables, where all the fairy tale characters were displaced from their homeland by an evil adversary and ended up as refugees living in a secret New York town

Regardless, this won't be the first time S8 storytellers have mixed up fairy tales

Fashion Designer
    I kinda like it when the fairy tales get mixed, keeps me on my toes when I talk to my grandson, who asks about my gameplay after regaling me with the intrigues of his gameplay of a couple of games he plays. Wonder if this event will follow similar format of chopping 100’s of trees, buying and chopping other items, and being left with numerous unused items in materials tab or never to be used again crafting buildings clogging up inventory.

Executive Chef
    Stolen Sweets - I have some screenshots but will wait for the dedicated thread to post them. Took 10 tries to get on earlier but only one try for event. Curious.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 08-11-22 at 12:04 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Stolen Sweets - I have some screenshots but will wait for the dedicated thread to post them. Took 10 tries to get on earlier but nay one try for event. Curious.
    Anyone else not seeing the option to craft in the Magic Forge?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Stolen Sweets - I have some screenshots but will wait for the dedicated thread to post them. Took 10 tries to get on earlier but nay one try for event. Curious.
    I had the opposite re:getting in. Thanks for the name of the event, I am missing the early splash screens, the game just jumped into dialogue. We will be chopping dead trees, collecting from ponds and cows, and there's a collection from tomatoes. There is an Ivy visit early on, but since there's a game glitch maybe not be too worried if you already collected today. A craft needed in the Magic Forge to continue the story is missing, I am now stuck.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-11-22 at 01:10 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I know this is the wrong thread to post in but we don?t have a dedicated thread yet, and there are some issues already. Is anyone not able to assemble the ripped recipe cards? It takes me to the magic forge but there isn?t a way to actually do anything as nothing comes up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    Yup, was just looking for the event thread to report this...

Executive Chef
    Same here, even after closing and reopening game

Executive Chef
    Yup, already reported.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    while we are waiting for a fix to this Stage 4 issue, I have found the previous event that has the similar format. It was the "A Tale of Fire and Fluff" back in April.
    for those interested to see what will be coming up...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast