Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I've got the best neighbors and apparently most of them are getting into the game. New days start at midnight for me (PDT). I sent requests before going to sleep to maybe 20 of my reliable neighbors. Woke up to 14 cards, sent several more requests, and got the last one quickly. So many thanks to my wonderful neighbors! I've sent out about 17 recipe cards total. And good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtorre8 View Post
    I sent out 60 requests for recipe cards and got 0!! Anyone else have this problem?
    Have you tried force quitting the game and restarting it? If the news feed shows neighbours responding, then a game restart will help (but with a risk of being locked out of the game as some others here have been experiencing). If no one responded in the news feed, it could also mean your neighbours have stopped playing or are experiencing log in issues (many posts here about this have been moved to the bugs thread).
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-26-22 at 01:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    I give up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I give up
    Oh no! Don?t do that! You?ve been such a long-term player!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Oh no! Don?t do that! You?ve been such a long-term player!
    Just for now I'll take a break I am experiencing that sign of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over, expecting to get a different result. Ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtorre8 View Post
    I sent out 60 requests for recipe cards and got 0!! Anyone else have this problem?
    Same here but I think most of mine are no longer playing, sent message to their wall and nothing. It seems I only have 5 good neighbors left. In the words of Mr Rogers, won?t you be my neighbor?

Executive Chef
    I have 184 neighbors, and about 50 of them are definitely active. I started keeping a list on Notes in my phone of all who request and provide items during events. So far it?s working out for me; good neighbors.

As always, the art work is exquisite (although they do take a LOT of space). I am particularly impressed with the shadow of the trellis. Great work, artists!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CFCB39C4-CB42-4692-B4B8-C8A17B10EA42.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	270.5 KB 
ID:	64231

Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Same here but I think most of mine are no longer playing, sent message to their wall and nothing. It seems I only have 5 good neighbors left. In the words of Mr Rogers, won?t you be my neighbor?
    mommy1951, I sent you a neighbor request. Hopefully you get it.

I'm a daily player. Tried to leave you a message on your wall but I have problems posting messages on peoples walls.
    Last edited by cntrygirl1970; 07-26-22 at 11:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cntrygirl1970 View Post
    mommy1951, I sent you a neighbor request. Hopefully you get it.

I'm a daily player. Tried to leave you a message on your wall but I have problems posting messages on peoples walls.
    Thank you so much! I just got several invites and accepted them. I’ve been a daily player since 2013. My old neighbors have come and gone. Very happy to get new ones ��

Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Thank you so much! I just got several invites and accepted them. I?ve been a daily player since 2013. My old neighbors have come and gone. Very happy to get new ones ��
    Just sent an invite also
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast