Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Does anyone have the requirements for the cooking class adventure please?
    Cooking Class (2hours)
    Water 0/5
    Flavored Flame 0/1
    Roast Chicken 0/5

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Why are the fairy kitchens so large? For an item that we need multiple of, it seems odd to have them take up so much room.
    The herb garden is just as big! A lot of space needed to get supplies this time?

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Does anyone have the requirements for the cooking class adventure please?
    It is actually on the first page, but instead of Cooking class it is incorrectly labeled as Salt Crystal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    It is actually on the first page, but instead of Cooking class it is incorrectly labeled as Salt Crystal.
    Well, you do get a guaranteed Salt Crystal from the Cooking Class adventure every time. So technically, the items which are the ingredients for the Cooking Class are a barter for a Salt Chrystal (+ other random drops).

Executive Chef
    Have we had the splash screens yet? If not, here they are!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0362A556-51A2-404C-9B6F-9A9E2774B128.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	64223

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B4D426A4-5671-4E36-9DCA-178AE747A6C5.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	64224

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    I agree-- how do you ask neighbors the most efficiently? I was stuck here at the last storybook event... (It doesn't help that I'd stopped playing for a few years and have NO idea who is still playing.)
    Pay attention (and record) who asks for items and who returns your items.

DomNOT send to STORMIE until you are stuck with 1 to go (or when the day is finishing, you can ask STORMIE again at the beginning of the next day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    This is really odd. This new story/goals just started for me nearly 3 hours ago. I see lots of posts for yesterday. How come mine has just started?
    Storybook events auto-start after a certain amount of time. If you want to start before then, you must click the "begin" spot on the far right of your screen.

I don't want to play this event, so I just don't purchase the initial building/whatever.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Pay attention (and record) who asks for items and who returns your items.

DomNOT send to STORMIE until you are stuck with 1 to go (or when the day is finishing, you can ask STORMIE again at the beginning of the next day.
    To my neighbors who usually can count on me, I have a very busy week coming up IRL so will not be doing this event. I'll be getting online possibly once a day, so those who "normally" send to my accounts, please reconsider. Save me, in case you need a re-send because the counter gets stuck on the initial send. I *will* be sending any asks, just, not online like I usually am when doing an event.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    The herb garden is just as big! A lot of space needed to get supplies this time?
    I can?t figure out you get the herb garden?

Got it! I
    From the Cooking Class.
    Last edited by Betsy0923; 07-24-22 at 12:06 PM.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Storybook events auto-start after a certain amount of time. If you want to start before then, you must click the "begin" spot on the far right of your screen.

I don't want to play this event, so I just don't purchase the initial building/whatever.
    I didn't mean that. I meant it didn't show up on my right screen until a day after everyone else. Very strange.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast