Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Could someone who is rushing through this storybook please inform on the items to gift in chapters 5, 8 and 10? This will be my first challenge as a high level (my second account reached 46 yesterday ) so i could really use the info to start growing/cooking the necessary items since i hardly use the kitchen at all, only when a goal requires it. Thanks beforehand and of course good luck
    I've added the crafting and upgrade requirements so you can work out what you need now

I won't be able to help players with any tips or advice as I cannot access my game. So... over to you! If there is anything else that would be helpful please post and I'll add the info to page 1. Good luck to those participating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've added the crafting and upgrade requirements so you can work out what you need now

I won't be able to help players with any tips or advice as I cannot access my game. So... over to you! If there is anything else that would be helpful please post and I'll add the info to page 1. Good luck to those participating.
    THANK YOU!! I dont know whether ill finish since its the first time, but this is a huge help! Sorry to hear that youre still having problems though. Im amazed that you still do your good work here. Again, THANK YOU!

Fashion Designer
    The ‘ Olive’s Faerie Kitchens’ in the starter pack don’t seem to be the same as the purchased from market kitchens. Is anyone else finding this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    The ‘ Olive’s Faerie Kitchens’ in the starter pack don’t seem to be the same as the purchased from market kitchens. Is anyone else finding this?
    Often the item in value packs is of a different color than the one in the market.

Executive Chef
    The Butter Churner is the rare prize from the "Cooking Class" adventure. She is also for sale in the Market. I am on Chapter 6, and her cost is still not known to me.
    Information: This churner makes the freshest butter in all the realm. Visit them to find Glimmer Butter and Fresh Cream.
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Last edited by Stymie52; 07-22-22 at 05:28 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Often the item in value packs is of a different color than the one in the market.
    Mine are not dropping the bread and didn’t count towards the 12 ‘visits’.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Mine are not dropping the bread and didn’t count towards the 12 ‘visits’.
    Same here- the starter pack kitchen drops are not counting towards goal

Executive Chef
    Take a Cooking Class is a2 hour adventure.

Remember to not send an adventure on day 3 (and any day 2 adventures you send should be finished by the time your ready to start day 3).

For days 4,5,7 and 8:
    Send a Cooking Class adventure the day before and don't collect until you are tasked with 'taking a cooking class'

This will take two hours off your chapter time, which comes in handy when multiple adventures are needed and you will need to collect from whatever the adventure task rewards.

Also, each adventure will likely drop a salt crystal, so don't feel the need to pre purchase and pre chop those.

Okay but how pretty are these salt crystals??

Executive Chef
    In Chapter 7, Goal 2, you are rewarded with 2 Butter Churners.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast