Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Well finally go back into the game yesterday and couldn't collect 20 spoons. Thought that S8 would extend the time to complete the Storybook, when I got in this morning event was over but I could purchase Olive, first event I couldn't finish and it was due to not being able to login for a day & half. It was strange as I looged a ticket and never got an answer which has never happened before.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to give up on the wooden spoons?I got stuck on 15, so used 40 gems to get past it. I also ended up spending 12 gems to finish up my Ivy?s feast & last glimmerwich early so that I could go to bed lol. Thanks to the forum, I was able to make things ahead of time, which helped me have enough to finish, what with all of the sign-in issues & being unable to get in for hours @ a time.

New Resident
    Final Goal after getting Olive??
    Says I get 300 coins & 3 stars for making multiple feast items. Seems like a lot for little reward. Maybe this is to help use up any leftover items from the event. I am done, have Olive, and am back to my main story line. And yea, did not seem to have glitches.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D1489F1-1469-4525-82D7-430FB919DF09.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	64302

Fashion Designer
    Well, after nearly 3 days, I got back in.

I have 8 hours to complete the last 2 chapters which includes the dreaded spoons.

Edit: and I've just seen that the last 2 "meal" requirements take 6 hours and 4 hours. So, no chance and all because of a bug in the game.
    Last edited by idrispad; 07-31-22 at 03:56 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Why can't they fix the bit whereby the chapter screen shows no spoons yet I can clearly see I've received 10 on the "news" screen? It's pointless for me now anyway but it is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Why can't they fix the bit whereby the chapter screen shows no spoons yet I can clearly see I've received 10 on the "news" screen? It's pointless for me now anyway but it is ridiculous.
    Force closing the game normally fixes this, have you tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn View Post
    Final Goal after getting Olive??
    Says I get 300 coins & 3 stars for making multiple feast items. Seems like a lot for little reward. Maybe this is to help use up any leftover items from the event. I am done, have Olive, and am back to my main story line. And yea, did not seem to have glitches.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D1489F1-1469-4525-82D7-430FB919DF09.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	64302
    This goal is from before getting Olive not after. It's the goal you get at the last stage of chapter 10, those are the items you need to upgrade the summer feast pavilion to level 10 (which gets you Olive). If you got this goal after you did the final upgrade and were rewarded with Olive, that's a bug. I just did this part on 2 accounts, it's definitely meant to come before the final upgrade.

I was able to finish and get Olive with 1:30hrs left on the clock...Phew..!!! After I started making Ivy’s Perfect Dish in the kitchen, the game somehow glitched and rolled back. Didn’t notice that until several hours later I had to restart several steps back, tap the butter churners again and then spend some gems to speed up the kitchen. Hopefully Olive has some good drops, otherwise I wasted gems for nothing...

Fashion Designer
    I'm still getting neighbor requests for spoons. I finished the event and got the Flame, but still seeing requests. I hope those neighbors were able to finish. Not sure why they came so late. I did respond to every neighbor.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I'm still getting neighbor requests for spoons. I finished the event and got the Flame, but still seeing requests. I hope those neighbors were able to finish. Not sure why they came so late. I did respond to every neighbor.
    I sometimes receive requests in both CS and Dragon Story up to 7 days late. Today I had some requests that said they were sent to me 4 days ago, but I just got them today, so Ben though I?ve been in each of my accounts daily.