Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I just logged into my account and found a few new neighbor requests which I accepted. I don't know if it was people from the forum "mining" for active forum members to add as neighbors, but that is cool. I'm always glad to accept any and all requests, and I responded to the material requests I had as well. Just know that I'll probably be slowing down on my game playing (not checking in every day) and forum posting. The amount of time and money I have spent on these games is ridiculous, and who knows how much longer I will be able to play with the ongoing connections issues, etc. I have been fortunate to be able to keep getting in for now, but my game is almost level 50 now, so I am expecting to start having problems.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I hear you! Just got to lvl 46 and 48 right before this event and yesterday for the first time couldnt connect for a few hours. I fear ill be joining the unconnecting masses too with al the necessary expansions and unwanted items i have on the board and in inventory…

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry to read of so many having problems
    Just to speak to my own experience, I haven't had any issues connecting or getting/sending neighbor requests.
    I'm loving this storyline and hope to just squeak by and finish!
    Thanks for all you do S8!

Fashion Designer
    Yay finished. While waiting for the last spoon I crafted all I needed except Ivy’s perfect dish. Ended up using 8 gems for that spoon when chapter 10 was to start, so after giving feasts etc only had to wait for the perfect dish to craft. Olive is on 22 hr timer and garden is on a 7 hr timer. Hoping both are as productive as info from a couple of sources are right they should be great additions to my gameboard. Also keeping the butter churners out too, they are great graphics even though they are still on 4 hr timer.

Hoping everyone (including those who are currently lock out) can finish and are as happy as me with the summer feast pavilion and Olive. Happy to keep accepting materials requests.

I Agree 100% I sent a request to every neighbor last night & woke up to 12 out of 20 received this morning at 8:30AM. It is 10 AM & I have sent out new requests for the new day & haven?t received even one. With less than 16 hours to go, I am sooooo frustrated. All of this is on top of 2 days of not being able to get on all day, until late at night before going to bed.

Host(ess)
    I had the same issues logging in the past few days. Yesterday morning was ok and I asked my 218 neighbors for wooden spoons before going to work. Tried all half hour of my lunchtime to log in and check it and couldn't get in. Tried again after work for over an hour, kept force closing the game, restarted my ipad, restarted my network router and nothing helped. Finally got in after dinner to find only 15/20 spoons had been received so couldn't progress and gems to skip the final ones needed were too many for me to want to give. I figured if I couldn't log on probably others couldn't either which is why the goal isn't complete. Woke up this morning and still not complete at 17/20. I requested from neighbors again but with less than 16 hours left to do all of yesterday's goals plus today's I don't think I'll be able to finish without using gems. Very not happy about this issue. ��
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Yay finished. While waiting for the last spoon I crafted all I needed except Ivy’s perfect dish. Ended up using 8 gems for that spoon when chapter 10 was to start, so after giving feasts etc only had to wait for the perfect dish to craft. Olive is on 22 hr timer and garden is on a 7 hr timer. Hoping both are as productive as info from a couple of sources are right they should be great additions to my gameboard. Also keeping the butter churners out too, they are great graphics even though they are still on 4 hr timer.

Hoping everyone (including those who are currently lock out) can finish and are as happy as me with the summer feast pavilion and Olive. Happy to keep accepting materials requests.
    I'm all done too, but how did you craft the Glimmerwichs before getting all twenty spoons?

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I just logged into my account and found a few new neighbor requests which I accepted. I don't know if it was people from the forum "mining" for active forum members to add as neighbors, but that is cool. I'm always glad to accept any and all requests, and I responded to the material requests I had as well. Just know that I'll probably be slowing down on my game playing (not checking in every day) and forum posting. The amount of time and money I have spent on these games is ridiculous, and who knows how much longer I will be able to play with the ongoing connections issues, etc. I have been fortunate to be able to keep getting in for now, but my game is almost level 50 now, so I am expecting to start having problems.
    Thank you for the Wooden Spoon It got me up to eighteen on the first day of Chapter 9, so I was able to use my two other accounts to send the last two within the first few minutes of the start of the second day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm all done too, but how did you craft the Glimmerwichs before getting all twenty spoons?
    I was wondering the same thing. Because I could not even login, I was way behind on getting the cream for those Glimmerwiches. I used some of my hard earned gems (70ish) to finish that part of the goal to finish chapter 9. Fortunately, my gems are mostly crafted in the exchange, though it takes a while to build up the stash 1 gem at a time with apple pies, lemonade, and the orange pie-thingy. Oh well, they only usually go for gem traps anyway. Lol

Not. Sure I’m going to finish. Doesn’t look likely as I got behind one day and having trouble getting caught up. Still stuck on getting enough cream from the butter churned ladies! I’ve already spent a fair amount of gems.

Anyway, I play everyday and happy to add new neighbors and I respond to all requests for materials.