Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Exactly the same thing happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    I Agree 100% I sent a request to every neighbor last night & woke up to 12 out of 20 received this morning at 8:30AM. It is 10 AM & I have sent out new requests for the new day & haven?t received even one. With less than 16 hours to go, I am sooooo frustrated. All of this is on top of 2 days of not being able to get on all day, until late at night before going to bed.
    Waited all day, and had to send out new requests to neighbors the next day. The number never budged from 12/20. Now there?s no way to finish on time. What a waste. I don?t feel like it should be on me to spend a pile of gems to catch up when I was kept waiting for so long. If storm8 knows there are bugs in the neighbor requests, maybe they shouldn?t add that step to timed events. It?s probably time to leave CS behind and check out other games. Suggestions, anybody?

Rhino Keeper
    If any one wants to add me for requests I was able to sign back in after days so if that continues I can send requests back
    Letf8b is the name sadly I probably won?t be able to finish myself (slight hope)but I will keep checking in.

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 is updated. I have moved to an alternative account to be able to play the game. So all long time neighbors, sorry for your requests, they have hit the void as my high level account is lost in space time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    Not. Sure I?m going to finish. Doesn?t look likely as I got behind one day and having trouble getting caught up. Still stuck on getting enough cream from the butter churned ladies! I?ve already spent a fair amount of gems.

Anyway, I play everyday and happy to add new neighbors and I respond to all requests for materials.
    UPDATE there?s something glitchy going on ? I too got stuck at 19 spoons ? sent a request to Stormie and my news feed Shiws Stormie replied to my request as did one other neighbor but I?m still stuck on 19 spoons. Maybe it will reset overnight? I?ve closed and reopened the game 3 times but still stuck on 19 spoons ;(

Wooden spoons help

Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    UPDATE there?s something glitchy going on ? I too got stuck at 19 spoons ? sent a request to Stormie and my news feed Shiws Stormie replied to my request as did one other neighbor but I?m still stuck on 19 spoons. Maybe it will reset overnight? I?ve closed and reopened the game 3 times but still stuck on 19 spoons ;(
    Also stuck on 19/20 spoons and been a full 24 hours. Any chance I could get a quick add please for the final spoon? Salmakyounis is the name.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    What is going on with all these login failures? I've read the comments here and in the Apple App Store with the reviews and it seems like it's wide spread. I read that S8 had some staff get sick but that was a while back. Is it a server or data base issue? I'm not hearing these problems with Farm Story 2 (I'm in that forum too)
    Thank you. I’ve sent you the request.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you for the Wooden Spoon It got me up to eighteen on the first day of Chapter 9, so I was able to use my two other accounts to send the last two within the first few minutes of the start of the second day
    I'm always happy to send you anything you need, my friend. I'm so glad that you were able to get all the spoons you needed.

I really like Olive and the Summer Feast Pavillion, but I got busy with real life and didn't participate. Maybe they will go on sale in a year or so. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm all done too, but how did you craft the Glimmerwichs before getting all twenty spoons?
    Not sure, the option was there so just did the glimmerwichs

Also to unable to log in at all for several days. I put in a help ticket. Still waiting. No way to finish event which is very disappointing, and cannot help neighbors who can log in with the request items.

Edited to add I just did the software update a few minutes ago, and I’m still unable to log into the game on either my iPhone or iPad. Glad that helped a few people though!
    Last edited by embjorg; 07-31-22 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Added info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I've been having trouble getting in, usually taking 12 to 20 tries. But last night I did the iPad OS 15.6 update, and this morning I got straight in.
    Hope it isn't just luck.
    I recommend updating your device.
    Sadly this didn't work for me.