Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe put it in inventory and placing it again? Not getting the sidequest is weird too, that usually means youre not there yet or finished it already?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Maybe put it in inventory and placing it again? Not getting the sidequest is weird too, that usually means youre not there yet or finished it already?
    Did force close many time, put it into the inventory, etc. To no avail. I close my iPad wiped the memory clean. I just went back and now the upgrade option is there. Back to business.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I added some of you. Anyone can add me.

Question: if I complete the goal in the goal book (not the chapter) will I still be able to collect cream/butter from the butter churners? I just want to be able to keep collecting because of the long collection time but I don't want to ruin it by making tomato soup and completing that goal.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Rosewood. I just invited you.

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhat behind. I just started Chapter 7. Is that today's Chapter or is it 8 now? (Excluding those that have gemmed ahead)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I added some of you. Anyone can add me.

Question: if I complete the goal in the goal book (not the chapter) will I still be able to collect from the butter churners? I just want to be able to keep collecting because of the long collection time but I don't want to ruin it by making tomato soup and completing that goal.
    Do you mean step 4 in chapter 7 where it asks you to make tomato soup? I’ve made 6 tomato soups and am still able to collect fresh cream+/- glimmer butter from butter churners. Just don’t upgrade the summer feast pavilion in step 5 (last step) of chapter 7. I’m either maxed out on the other materials in the side goal or have the required numbers so it flashed up and quickly disappeared so don’t know if tomato soup was in it.
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-27-22 at 08:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I'm somewhat behind. I just started Chapter 7. Is that today's Chapter or is it 8 now? (Excluding those that have gemmed ahead)
    Chapter 7 today.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Do you mean step 4 in chapter 7 where it asks you to make tomato soup? I’ve made 6 tomato soups and am still able to collect fresh cream+/- glimmer butter from butter churners. Just don’t upgrade the summer feast pavilion in step 5 (last step) of chapter 7. I’m either maxed out on the other materials in the side goal or have the required numbers so it flashed up and quickly disappeared so don’t know if tomato soup was in it.
    Thanks!

S8, can you please make the herb garden a pure decoration after this event? I'd love to keep it in my kingdom if it doesn't have a watering can.

Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I got it this morning and accepted
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Chapter 7 today.
    Thank you!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast