Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I didn't mean that. I meant it didn't show up on my right screen until a day after everyone else. Very strange.
    I think it may depend on your time zone. Events show in my time zone (east coast Australia) about 5am Fridays.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh its happening again: 8 responses on my newsfeed and only 4 registered on the recipe card counter. And no, i havent sent out other requests in ages.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Oh its happening again: 8 responses on my newsfeed and only 4 registered on the recipe card counter. And no, i havent sent out other requests in ages.
    Force closing the game and loading again usually works to sync the responses in news feed and event goal.

Rhino Keeper
    On the subject of requests, has anyone noticed that Stormie is taking longer to respond lately? I thought he was an automatic script that would respond within minutes of request, which is why it's recommended to leave him for last, but I've noticed quite a lag in Stormie's response time lately...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, stormie takes at least 4 hours nowadays. And yes, multiple forced closings, visiting nbrs and still 4 missing in the counter. Luckily its only 15 today, hopefully it will work better on day 9 when every response has to count

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I think it may depend on your time zone. Events show in my time zone (east coast Australia) about 5am Fridays.
    Yes me too. Only this time it showed up on Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    On the subject of requests, has anyone noticed that Stormie is taking longer to respond lately? I thought he was an automatic script that would respond within minutes of request, which is why it's recommended to leave him for last, but I've noticed quite a lag in Stormie's response time lately...
    I always allow a couple of hours for Stormie - at least 3hrs though sometimes he'll respond faster

I received eight Recipe Cards from my neighbors, but the Math-handicapped servers have somehow added the number I received and come up with six...

Could someone from S8 let us know if this issue is ever going to be fixed? Yes, we've all heard that the team is really, really busy fixing all kinds of stuff, but this BUG, which has been living in the Storybook events since the beginning of time, needs to be ****ed because it completely disrupts our play. You know very well that we are only allowed to receive twenty gifts a day, so if we receive twenty but the event goal-counter records only fourteen, we'd have to waste a day sending out more requests and waiting. This becomes worse in Chapter Nine when we have to make twenty requests instead of fifteen.

If you can't find the exact cause of the bug, can't you simply remove the cap on the number of gifts we may receive in a day?

Gentle Reminder: all posts relating to the login issue will be removed or moved to the dedicated thread here.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I sent out 60 requests for recipe cards and got 0!! Anyone else have this problem?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast